Chef de Partie - Accommodation Available - Maidenhead, Berkshire
Cliveden's story is one of over 350 years of powerful personalities, debaucherous parties and scandalous affairs.The Grade I listed stately home retains much of the grandeur from its days as a private house, but this is mixed with an approachable and open welcome that instantly puts you at ease. Set in 376 acres of National Trust grounds and a short distance from London, Cliveden remains an extraordinary 5 star hotel that has to be experienced.
Chef de Partie
Our Chef de Partie's work as part of a team to create the best dishes for our guests, and deliver unforgettable experiences for them, from breakfast right through to dinner, to ensure that every guest wants to return.
What Will You Be Doing?
- To assist the Head Chef during service for timing and progress of all dishes;
- To take ownership and ensure that the presentation, taste, texture and quantity are maintained to the standards laid by the Company;
- To take ownership with passion and pride for all dishes served in your section;
- To have pride in achieving and maintaining high standards of cleanliness in your section;
- To work as part of a team in a constructive manner that enables the hotel to achieve the objective of being a market leader in the luxury hotel sector.
What's In It For You?
- Service Charge paid monthly
- 29 days holiday including bank holidays
- Regular team events and appreciation days
- Staff accommodation
- Free team meals
- Uniform provided
- Awards of Excellence recognition
- Discount on Spa treatments and products
- 25% discount on all Food & Beverage
- Length of service gifts
- Team referral scheme
- Health cash plan
- Team rate at our Iconic Luxury Hotels
- Friends and Family rate at our Iconic Luxury Hotels
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- …and so much more.
If you find the pace and buzz of service exciting and are looking to work with an incredible team, please get in touch, we'd love to hear from you!