Junior Sous Chef - Accommodation Available - Maidenhead, Berkshire
Cliveden's story is one of over 350 years of powerful personalities, debaucherous parties and scandalous affairs.The Grade I listed stately home retains much of the grandeur from its days as a private house, but this is mixed with an approachable and open welcome that instantly puts you at ease. Set in 376 acres of National Trust grounds and a short distance from London, Cliveden remains an extraordinary 5 star hotel that has to be experienced.
Junior Sous Chef
Our Junior Sous Chefs work as part of a team to create the best dishes for our guests, and deliver unforgettable experiences for them, from breakfast right through to dinner, to ensure that every guest wants to return.
What Will You Be Doing?
- To assist the Head Chef during service for timing and progress of all dishes;
- To take ownership and ensure that the presentation, taste, texture and quantity are maintained.
- To be responsible for the Kitchen operation in the absence of the Head Chef and the Sous Chef.
- To be passionate in assist with the training, induction and development of the kitchen brigade.
- To control wastage and to help maintain food costs.
- To be confident in ensuring that in the preparation and presentation of food, the highest standards are maintained at all times.
- To work as part of a team in a constructive manner that enables the hotel to achieve the objective of being a market leader in the luxury hotel sector.
What's In It For You?
- Service Charge paid monthly
- 29 days holiday including bank holidays
- Regular team events and appreciation days
- Staff accommodation
- Free team meals
- Uniform provided
- Awards of Excellence recognition
- Discount on Spa treatments and products
- 25% discount on all Food & Beverage
- Length of service gifts
- Team referral scheme
- Health cash plan
- Team rate at our Iconic Luxury Hotels
- Friends and Family rate at our Iconic Luxury Hotels
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- …and so much more.
If you find the pace and buzz of service exciting and are looking to work with an incredible team, please get in touch, we'd love to hear from you!