Kitchen Office Manager - Central London
Are you the type of person that gets out of bed on the right side every day? If so, we’d like you to come and join our happiness as our Kitchen Coordinator supporting our Executive Head Chef and our Kitchen Teams!
Here at the Royal Lancaster London, our goal is to be the happiest hotel in London and it’s our people that deliver it with their fun and caring attitude. We are always on the lookout for development opportunities, moments to grow, while helping our colleagues reach their potential and opening the door to their next opportunity.
Voted the Best Employer 2020 at the Springboard Awards, you will be provided with tailored development plans, trainings and apprenticeship opportunities to develop your career!
Joining our independently owned and 5–star hotel as our Kitchen Coordinator, you will help build a supportive and social place, where we can all be at our best while receiving the following happiness perks:
- Complimentary night stay for 2 at the Royal Lancaster London
- Employee discounts of up to 50% food & beverage and spa treatments across our sister properties (Landmark London and K West Hotel & Spa)
- Employees and Friends & Family rates across our sister properties
- Perkbox membership which gives you exclusive access to variety of discounts ranging from healthcare and wellness to everyday shopping, restaurants and travelling!
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
- Refer a friend bonus
- Cycle to work & workplace pension schemes
- Annual season ticket loans
- Employee recognition schemes and Social Committee events including gala dinners and much more!
As Kitchen Office Manager, you will play an integral part in assisting the Executive Head and Kitchen teams all matters relating to administration to ensure the department is compliant, rotas are accurate for reporting, assist with producing menu specification and the training program is up to date.
We’re more concerned with what’s in the glass not whether it’s half full or empty so come and pour some happiness into yours by joining our team!
All applicants must be legally eligible to work in the UK.