Hollins Hall Hotel & Country Club
Hollins Hill, Baildon, Shipley, Bradford, BD17 7QW
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at Hollins Hall Hotel & Country Club! Set in 200 acres of stunning grounds. This grand and historic Hotel boasts an 18 Hole Championship Golf Course that provides challenging play and breath-taking scenery. Hollins Hall is located on 200 acres of hills with panoramic views over the Aire Valley toward the Yorkshire Dales.
Due to our continued expansion and high demand, The Hollins Hall Hotel & Country Club is looking to recruit a Conference & Events Executive on to the team.
Main duties include:
- Responsible for incoming enquires, from conversion through to seamless transition to operations for event execution and back to sales
- The event executive will provide excellent customer service through every element of the event of group enquiry, utilizing strong selling skills
- Prepares all event documentation and coordinates with all relevant hotel departments and the customer to ensure consistent, high-level service through pre-event, during event and post event
- Recognize opportunities to maximise revenue, conversion, and drive repeat business
- Will take personal responsibility to adhere to sales and event brand standards for enquiry handling, event planning, pre & post event
- Maintaining strong presence of social media showcasing our products
The successful candidate will approach tasks with a can-do attitude and demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
This position offers the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
The Elite Venue Selection are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
The Elite Venue Selection will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.