General Manager – South East London
42-50k package for the right candidate – modern restaurant / bar concept:
- Responsible for running a single site with support from the company’s senior leadership team.
- Applicants should have a strong background in hospitality and at least 2 years management experience.
- General manager will run a team including a kitchen manager, and front of house duty managers.
- Main responsibilities, on top of the general operation of the site, include recruitment, people management, training, stock control, food safety, and bringing next level hospitality to our lovely guests.
- We offer a flexible working schedule, you will be contracted to 45 hours per week but you will need to effectively manage your own time. You have the option to enroll in our pension scheme. There is a bonus scheme offered to management in addition to their salary and tronc package.
- We also offer our whole team a 50% employee discount and free staff meals, plus a bunch of other perks.
- We try to help where we can with all our teams work, life balance. Anyone who is also juggling child care, we like to make sure your little ones are also part of the team and all parents can bring their kids into one of our sites for a free kids meal, at any time. Treats on a day off, sure, or if they want to join you for your break, their meal is on us.
- The most important qualities aside from professional experience would be an energetic personality (or at least the ability to turn it on), a willingness to learn, and a ‘yes we can’ attitude. If this sounds like you, but your experience is not as requested, you should still get in touch. We offer fully paid training so this is a great role for anyone who has what it takes, but just needs a chance.