Senior Physiotherapist | Leicester Hospital | Permanent | Part Time
24 hours per week; Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
£40,000.00 (pro rata) per annum
Our Physiotherapy team in Leicester Hospital currently have an opportunity for a Senior Physiotherapist. Continue your journey with us whilst we'll support you to be your best.
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation, where we offer a number of flagship programmes, which our Physiotherapists support the delivery of; from our Joint Pain programme, Cystic Fibrosis programme and School SWAP these are designed to deliver excellent clinical care as well as benefit the local communities, using our state of the art facilities and expert knowledge colleagues.
As part of the team you will have clinical support available from your Regional clinical lead along with Physiotherapists, with leadership from the management team on site. You will have a CPD budget to encourage you to continue your learning and striving for clinical excellence.
We can offer both part time and full time hours, with a mixture of face to face time across other sites or working from home delivering triage hours.
You will see a wide range of inpatient elective orthopaedic surgery across our ward at Nuffield Health Leicester Hospital
The role would suit individuals with a desire of making a positive impact across a large workforce, while looking to create & build client relationships within a private hospital setting.
We encourage flexible working in flexibility with shift patterns based around surgery lists. As a Physiotherapist you will;
- Deliver excellent clinical care that is evidence based, Safe, Effective, Caring, Well-led and responsive to our patient's needs.
- Ensure on-going monitoring of the standard of treatment provided
- Be compliant with all professional, clinical and integrated governance standards and participate in clinical audit and other quality assurance processes
To succeed as a Physiotherapist you will;
- Have a BSc in Physiotherapy or equivalent, you'll be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council.
- Demonstrate evidence of further professional training and continual professional development, reflecting your desire to develop as a practitioner.
- Be a confident communicator with the ability to engage effectively with the general public and other healthcare professionals.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent manual therapy skills.
- Be a competent and confident IT user with strong organisation skills
- Have the ability to prioritise and deal with your varied workload in an effective and timely manner.
It's equally important that you share our values. We believe in putting people first and providing personalised, holistic healthcare. That makes you part of a much wider team, working to create a healthier future for each individual client.
We believe in our people and to help you develop your skills and progress your career in Nuffield Health
- You will be supported by your regional clinical lead and site manager.
- Have protected CPD time, access to a local in-service training program and training events organised by the Nuffield Health Academy including both clinical and leadership courses.
- There will also been mentoring support within the department from Senior Physiotherapists and support with career development.
As Nuffield Health continues to grow you can choose to develop your career within clinical roles or by moving into managerial positions. We support and encourage post-graduate education and have formed a partnership with Manchester Metropolitan University which will offer fantastic learning and research opportunities in the future.
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.