Bosworth Hall Hotel & Spa
The Park, Market Bosworth, Warwickshire, CV13 0LP
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at one of the most impressive and striking hotels in Market Bosworth. Set in 11 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens, the Grade II listed mansion which houses the hotel dates backs from the 17th century and still retains many of its original features, making for a visually impressive location.
Bosworth Hall Hotel is a 210 bedroom-hotel and boasts restaurants specialising in both French & English cuisine, as well as catering for our large banqueting facilities.
Due to expansion, we are looking to recruit Food & Beverage Attendants onto the team
As Food & Beverage Attendant, you will be required to:
- Ensure the highest standards of courtesy and customer care are set and maintained by all staff.
- Ensure that procedures are always performed correctly and efficiently
- Maximise sales and profitability within the department.
- Ensure that stock control procedures are adhered to and always checked.
- Serve food and drinks to guests, clean tables, and update guests on menu changes
The successful candidate will be organised, punctual and efficient. You will also have excellent communication skills with both colleagues and with customers. This position is available on a zero-hour contract.
Look at our website and see how fabulous Bosworth Hall Hotel is!
This position offers an attractive salary and the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you & your family at any of our 62 hotels & 6 parks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.