Bartender - Blackfriars, London
New Restaurant Opening - Monday to Friday
We are delighted to be advertising for a Bartender – NYnLON at Hyatt’s newest UK hotel located in London Blackfriars. NYnLON offers an eclectic neighbourhood menu comprising of fresh ingredients in a vibrant, relaxed cosmopolitan setting.
NYnLON is designed to resonate with the foodie soul and bring to life the energy, style, and flavours of the neighbourhoods of New York and London. With an alluring, residential feel and modern look, NYnLON is all about conviviality, memories, and shared pleasure around the table. Offering sophisticated cooking with an everyday appeal of the timeless classics such as New York & London can offer at their best.
Duties and tasks related to the Bartender role include
- Preparing cocktails and beverages and assisting guests with their orders
- Interacting and supporting colleagues to ensure the smooth running of the department
- Assisting in all bar preparation required prior to opening, ensuring the correct stock is requisitioned, checked and stored in the bar
- Controlling and analysing quality levels of product and service, merchandising and marketing and sanitation, cleanliness, hygiene
Benefits of the Bartender role include:
- 12 complimentary nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- F&B Discounts of up to 50% in selected Hyatt UK Restaurants & Bars
- Dry cleaning of business clothes
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Workplace pension scheme
- Continuous Learning & Development opportunities
At Hyatt ‘We care for people so they can be their best’. This is demonstrated in our values of Empathy, Integrity, Respect, Inclusion, Experimentation and Wellbeing. Joining us means you will be part of a large, stable, international Hyatt family which has over 1100 hotels in over 70 different countries and is recognised as a UK Great Place to Work Company!
If this sounds like the Bartender role for you then please apply today!