Pastry Sous Chef - Blackfriars, London
We are delighted to be advertising for a Pastry Sous Chef at Hyatt’s newest UK hotel located in London Blackfriars.
About Hyatt Regency London Blackfriars
Hyatt Regency London Blackfriars is a Grade II listed hotel located in the heart of the City, offering 204 stylish guest rooms and suites. Buried in the heart of the historic Square Mile directly outside Blackfriars station, close to St Paul’s Cathedral, the Tate Modern and Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre. The Grade II listed hotel is steeped in regal history, residing on the former grounds of King Henry VIII's Bridewell Palace. Opening February 2023 the hotel will boast a conference floor with 4 meeting spaces, 2 restaurants and 1 signature bar.
Duties and tasks related to the Pastry Sous Chef role include
- Supporting the Head Pastry Chef and Executive Chef in the day to day running of the pastry kitchen
- Running shifts on a daily basis
- Training, coaching, motivating and developing team members
- Assisting in the recruitment and selection of new team members
- Ensuring dishes are of a very high standard and in line with company expectations
- To ensure hygiene and sanitation are strictly observed in line with hotel HACCP manual and that equipment and utensils are handled, maintained and used correctly
Benefits of the Pastry Sous Chef role include
- 12 complimentary nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- F&B Discounts of up to 50% in selected Hyatt UK Restaurants & Bars
- Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Workplace pension scheme
- Continuous Learning & Development opportunities
At Hyatt ‘We care for people so they can be their best’. This is demonstrated in our values of Empathy, Integrity, Respect, Inclusion, Experimentation and Wellbeing. Joining us means you will be part of a large, stable, international Hyatt family which has over 1100 hotels in over 70 different countries and is recognised as a UK Great Place to Work Company!
If this sounds like the Pastry Sous Chef role for you then please apply today!