School Leisure Supervisor - Birmingham, West Midlands
- Birmingham, West Midlands
- Up to £10.50ph
- Closing date
- 21 Apr 2023
School Leisure Supervisor- Birmingham, West Midlands
School: King Norton Boys School
Post Code and Address: Northfield Road, Birmingham, B30 1DY
Pay: Up to £10.50ph
Hours: Zero Hours Contract
At Edu-Lettings, we pride ourselves on providing our schools and community users with the best-in-class customer service and client journey. As a School Leisure Supervisor, you will be the heartbeat of what we offer on the ground. You are the face of the company, the friendly welcome when users arrive, up until their departure following the use of the venue and everything in-between.
We are looking for customer focused School Leisure Supervisor's to join our small, on-site team. This is primarily a lone working role and it’s essential you can problem solve and use your initiative to ensure our clients are happy with the service they receive whilst at our venues.
The expectation of the School Leisure Supervisor is to be flexible and a team player. The role suits somebody who is punctual, organised, and reliable. We need someone who is confident in communicating and welcoming the public.
Our Shifts are outside of school hours and are likely to fall between the hours of 4:30pm – 10:30pm Monday–Friday and then 8am – 10pm Weekends. This could also include various school holiday hours. It is a requirement that the candidate can work weekends.
Expected pay for the role is between £7.49 - £11.00 per hour, this will also include company perks and discounted access to all Edu-Lettings venues.
Role and Responsibilities General responsibilities include:
- Meeting/greeting clients and administering check-ins before use – we pride ourselves on a warm and friendly welcome to all venue users.
- Providing front desk services to guests and ensuring all guest enquiries are dealt with in a friendly and professional manner. This is to guarantee guest satisfaction and escalation to your line manager if required. This can-do attitude is crucial to meeting our customer and venue needs.
- Ensuring all facilities are open, clean, clear and safe to use, before each client arrives on site. We have high service standards and the minimum we can do is provide a tidy space that is ready to use for our clients.
- Securing all health and safety, risk assessments, company policies and procedures are always adhered to – this is a non-negotiable in sports and activity. It’s vital we ensure we are providing a safe environment for all.
- Guaranteeing that all facilities are clean, tidy and ready for the next school day, whilst securing before leaving the site. Venues are the king of the castle! It is a necessity we are certain the facilities are ready for school use before we leave, and the site is securely locked down.
Qualifications and Education Requirements - Experience within the sport and leisure industry or front of house customer service is desirable but not essential.
Must have access to a smartphone on site, to clock in and out of our staffing application.
Must live within 30 mins commute of the school address – King Norton Boys School
Must be 18 years old or above.
Applicants for this post will be required to provide proof of identity at interview if called. The successful applicant will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check before starting work.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £7.49-£11.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert