Group Chef - Glasgow - Glasgow
- Glasgow, Glasgow City
- Closing date
- 21 Apr 2023
- Chef jobs, Chef, Chef de Partie, Commis Chef
- Job Type
Group Chef - Glasgow
Predominantly Monday to Friday
For almost 20 years, for every client, in every location, whether that's an office, stadium, cathedral or university, we have created beautiful spaces, exciting menus and friendly teams, so that each and every customer, and guest can have the hospitality experience they deserve.
We can't do this alone; we need the brightest and the best to join us to make this all possible. We will support you to create your hospitality legacy, and build a career that you are proud of.
Our drive and belief in our people, means that we always strive to supercharge our team's careers. 'Better' is a daily habit that sits deep within our DNA, meaning learning will be front and centre of your experience working with us.
Come be a part of the food revolution!
WHAT WILL KEEP YOU BUSY:
- Plan, prepare, cook and present food to the standards required
- Ensure that the company's reputation for excellent food and service is enhanced with the client and customers.
- Control portion size and monitor waste
- Ensure supplies are correctly issued, used and accounted for to carry out stock takes and food rotation procedures
- Maintain records relating to food production activities and supplier information
- Ensure Health and Safety and Food Safety Standards are maintained in line with company policy
- Set objectives and be responsible for the day to day running of the kitchens
- Assess employee performance and recognise training needs and potential as appropriate.
- Hold team meetings on a regular basis to communicate targets, standards required and company and client information
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
ARE YOU OBESSESSED WITH FOOD! WE WILL BE OBSESSED WITH YOU!
Love food, love people, love service! Come and join us! We are looking for an experienced Chef with flexibility to work at multiple locations bringing spark, flair, knowledge and freshness.
- 28 Days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Free meals on shift
- Bespoke development training
- Pension and life insurance
- Discounts available from HAPI app, from high street shops to holidays & cinema
We want to fuel your individuality, which is why we are deeply committed to creating an inclusive working culture at BaxterStorey.
Ready to be fuelled? Apply today.
Find out more about us at our website.
BaxterStorey offers a wide range of contract catering services to business and industry.
As the UK’s leading independent contract caterer we offer a personal service that focuses on fresh food.
We tailor our services to each client’s individual needs and ensure that we provide the people to deliver the exceptional.
Following our newly gained contract with British Airways, we are keen to hear from talented and ambitious individuals. Our objective is to ensure the food and service at airport lounges are of an impeccable standard, every time.
You will be working in a fantastic environment at Heathrow airport where the focus is quality, quality and even more quality.
There are exciting opportunities ranging from Management positions to Chefs, and lounge hosts amongst others.
Excellent presentation, communication and man management skills are required for senior positions, and all will require individuals to demonstrate a real passion for food and service with bags of enthusiasm.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert