Chefs - Cardiff
- Giggling Squid
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
- Chef jobs, Chef, Chef de Partie, Commis Chef
- Job Type
- Full Time, Part Time, Live in
Chefs - Cardiff
Giggling Squid, the nation’s largest Thai restaurant chain is a growing family run restaurant business, with a team that is focused on family and providing the best service possible.
At Giggling Squid, it is all about food with personality, cooked with expertise and shared with generosity. At our heart is the spirit of Thai mealtimes - plentiful dishes, bold flavours and exotic ingredients - to be shared and enjoyed together.
We live and breathe our core values which are: Generous, Respectful, Humble, Supportive and Fun
Due to a robust growth & expansion plan, we are now looking for full time/part time Starter Chefs.
The ideal candidates will have working knowledge in similar style of cuisine or experience in any other Southeast Asian kitchens
With our sites throughout the UK, we are looking for people with a burning desire to excel and propel their career forward with us.
Full training will be provided as we offer an individually tailored L&D plan for each employee, wherein your skills will be nurtured further to boost your prospects
We offer excellent weekly rates of pay as per the positions along with great service charge earnings ranging from £100 to £200 weekly.
Other benefits include:
- Paid overtime
- Free accommodation with no utility bills to pay
- Monthly achievable bonus structure for all positions
- Increased bonuses for longevity of service and monthly recognition at restaurants
- Length of service awards—free flight to Thailand!
- Fast track career progression as we are spreading our tentacles rapidly
- Excellent training and development structure
- Annual recognitions at the company awards
- Giggling Squid employee benefits program
- Referral earnings for friends and family
- Delicious staff meals
- 50% staff discount in all our restaurants
- 28 days paid holidays
- Uniforms provided
Join us and embark on the way to success!!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert