Personal Trainers Wanted - In Person and Online - Manchester
- At Home Fitness
- Opportunities across Manchester
- £30,000 - £45,000+
- Closing date
- 3 Apr 2023
- Fitness jobs, Gym Instructor, Personal Trainer, Self Employed Personal Training
- Job Type
- Full Time, Part Time, Temporary, Contract
At Home Fitness Personal Trainer - Opportunities across Manchester
- SALARY: £30k-£45k+
The UK’s fastest growing mobile and online personal training brand brings a unique opportunity, enabling ambitious trainers to build and run their own successful 1:1 PT business - at client’s homes in their city and virtually via online sessions.
Unlike anything else in the industry, At Home Fitness creates both the freedom to train your own clients (leading them personally to great results and getting paid for your hard work) with the security of a tried-and-tested package and formula for success.
What You Get
- The opportunity to learn how to build & run a successful PT business from highly experienced industry leaders
- On-going learning in an established group-based programme of training/development, business mentorship & idea-sharing workshops
- Tools & systems that make running your business easy
- A fully-backed marketing and support package that guarantees you’ll get new paying clients to grow your business
- Charge £35-50 per hour (online & in-person)
- £2,500-4,000 typical earnings in the first 3 months
At Home Fitness is passionate about helping men and women who don’t enjoy or have time for the gym be fitter, stronger, healthier and happier from home.
Offering a holistic, hyper-convenient and private approach gains us access to a large demographic of professionals, parents and gym-shy people who want to experience sustainable results, but for whom other solutions have failed.
As a team, we get the pleasure and privilege of having helped 1000s of people across the UK experience life-changing results in how they look, feel and perform - training exclusively at their homes and online.
Who We’re Looking For
If you’re the right fit, then get in touch. No formal PT experience is needed - our model is ideal for seasoned PTs or career changers just getting started. You just need to have:
- Personality - the ability to engage and lead well
- Quality - expertise, intelligence and a knack for customer service
- Commitment - to investing yourself in helping people get great results
- Growth mindset - eagerness to never stop learning & growing
- Team spirit - the desire to plug in to a growing community of trainers to share ideas, successes and experiences.
This exciting opportunity to join our team is available in towns and cities nationwide. To find out more, apply below.
*Level 3 PT qualification or equivalent is required.
“Within 2 months I signed up 7 clients, with more coming my way. The people are great, the systems are great, the opportunity is great - I highly recommend it.” - Mike, At Home Fitness Fulham
“The guidance and the support that you're going to get from At Home Fitness will just blow any other company out of the water. I can’t recommend it highly enough.” Lou, At Home Fitness Burton
“I got 12 leads in the first 2 months - 10 of them signed up, paying up front - and all of them continued after six weeks. I’m going to be earning more than I did in my marketing consultancy job!” - Rumer, At Home Fitness North London
“Friendly, supportive & they know what they’re doing. I would never have reached the size of my client base without At Home Fitness. It’s exactly what I wanted.” - Sophie, At Home Fitness Coventry
“At Home Fitness are highly invested in trainers that come on board, and my time so far has been incredibly positive.” - Umran, At Home Fitness Enfield
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert