EVERYMAN SALISBURY – ASSISTANT MANAGER - NEW OPENING
I’M GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CAN’T REFUSE.
EVERYMAN CINEMA IS COMING TO NORTHALLERTON! OPENING THIS SPRING.
Lights. Camera. ACTION! Do you want to be part of the revolution that’s redefining cinema?
We’re on the lookout for Assistant Managers to be part of our vibrant & friendly team.
As an Assistant Manager, you will be a true leader, inspiring the team to deliver a memorable Everyman experience to all our customers.
This is a fantastic opportunity that allows you to develop your career within a fast-expanding business with a culture entirely centered around its people.
YOU HAD ME AT HELLO.
As one of the fastest-growing cinema companies in Europe, Everyman is changing the way in which people experience the magic of cinema. Whether it be enjoying the company of friends in our stylish venues, indulging in a movie with a freshly baked pizza, a glass of wine and the comfort of a sofa, or attending one of our specially curated events or Q&As, we aim to make every experience with Everyman one-of-a-kind through good old-fashioned hospitality done our way.
GO AHEAD. MAKE MY DAY.
The successful Assistant Manager will receive:
- Up to £31,000 per annum, dependent on experience;
- Unlimited complimentary cinema tickets for you and your buddies
- 50% Everyman discount on all food & drink (unfortunately no reduction on calories)
- Wagestream membership - access to your wages when you need!
- 24/7/365 Employee Assistance Programme by Hospitality Action, the industry's charity
- Financial,Legal, Family, Health and Wellbeing tools and resources.
- Retail discounts with Wagestream
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Epic staff events, team socials, and amazing incentives!
- Above all else, a very good reason to get out of bed in the morning!
YOUR MISSION, SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT.
As Assistant Manager, you will perform an important role within the venue management team, with responsibilities including:
- Supporting the Venue & Deputy Manager in the smooth running of the venue, doing everything you can to make sure our customers have the possible experience whilst in our venue.
- Delivering training to Team Members joining our Everyman family
- Delegating with the rest of the management team responsibility for Team Member recruitment, social media marketing, film scheduling, stock taking amongst other important duties.
HERE’S LOOKING AT YOU KID.
Successful Assistant Manager candidates will:
- Have a genuine passion for hospitality and ensuring that the teams they lead and work in share this.
- Possess a huge personality and are not afraid to use it.
- A love for food, drink, customer service, and, above all else, people.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with bags of business savvy and self-drive.
- Have previous experience as an Assistant Manager and background in customer service focused hospitality
YOU TALKIN’ TO ME?
Interested? Then apply today to begin your career with Everyman Cinema!