Spa Director - Fantastic Package on Offer
- Spa Elite
- Mellor, Lancashire
- Up to £35K Basic, Commission, Additional 5 days holiday per annum (25 days + 8 BH, Discounts & More!
- Closing date
- 22 Apr 2023
Spa Elite is supporting the Spa at Stanley House as they now have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and dedicated Spa Director to lead an existing team in our award-winning boutique spa.
Nestled in the heart of the beautiful Ribble Valley, our family-owned hotel spa is one of a kind, hosting 6 treatment rooms and is partnered with hand-selected luxury brands such as Natura Bisse, Temple Spa, and OPI for manicures and pedicures.
There are thermal bathing facilities including 4 sauna/steam rooms and a spa lounge for guests to enjoy before or after their award-winning treatments. This is the perfect location for the right candidate who loves the niche element of our spa environment where we create unique and memorable experiences for all the guests that visit.
Qualifications / Skills / Experience:
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar Spa Management position
- Previous experience in a 5 bubble Spa or similar environment would be desirable
- Must have well-rounded experience and understanding of the operational running of a spa
- NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy qualified, CIDESO, CIBTAC or Massage qualification
- Excellent team work ethic to harmonise and support the team
- A high level of organisation with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to analyse, forecast and make judgments to ensure proper payroll and production control
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels
Brief Overview of Duties:
- Lead the Spa in establishing and executing departmental goals.
- To be visible, engaging and hands-on with the day-to-day management of the team
- Interpret financial reports and provide expertise on (projected) Revenue vs. Expenses.
- Project and maintain acceptable payroll commitments.
- Use financial plans for spotting trends, measuring productivity and monitoring progress.
- Control ongoing service and product margin analysis to ensure profitability.
- Implement opportunities for managing operational costs and boosting the bottom line.
- Develop procedures for accurate inventory control and monitoring.
- Implement full spa product and service purchasing standards and ensure compliance.
- Administer staff and client scheduling for maximum revenue generation and profitability.
- Develop Spa’s Marketing Strategy and ensure a consistent image is being portrayed.
- Responsible for rotas for all staff including holidays/time off.
- Driving to deliver exceptional customer experiences, assisting where needed.
- Assisting promptly and effectively with guest issues or concerns for a seamless service recovery
- Understanding of the spa software ensuring a smooth booking process for all clients. Ensuring the diary has been maximised on, being aware of offers and promotions and actively selling them to help the spa achieve its financial goals.
- Create ongoing in-house promotions and activities to stimulate sales, staff and customers; working closely with the Director of Sales and Marketing to achieve this.
- To be a part of the recruitment process, assisting to locate and hire the very best in talent from the local area.
- Assist with the arrangements for the reviewer/ mystery shop to be held once per year in relation to our 5 bubble accreditation.
The package on Offer:
- Further your career in a beautiful luxury spa in a country house retreat setting and become part of a fun team!
- £30-£35,000 Basic salary
- Commission on retail sales
- Pension Scheme Enrolment Plan
- Additional pension contribution
- Additional 5 days holiday per annum (25 days + 8 bank holidays)
- Food & Beverage = 50% Discount
- Stay Over – 50% off the best available rate at any Leaf Hospitality property
- Discount on selected treatments and products
- Meal on duty lunch or dinner provided on shift
- Free parking on site
- Flexible rota around the needs of the business and management cover
- Full training and development on the job
- Bonus upon reaching five years of service
- Additional maternity and paternity benefits
APPLY FOR YOUR NEXT CAREER MOVE | Simply apply via this advert
- PLEASE NOTE: You MUST already hold the right to live and work in the UK, Visas applications are not supported at this time.
Spa Elite | Multi Award Winning specialist UK & International recruiter to the world of Spa, Aesthetics, Beauty, Wellness, Leisure, Fitness and luxury Yachts.
Since launching in July 2006 we have been supporting clients and industry professionals for over 15 years both in the UK and Worldwide.
With many years of recruitment experience and industry knowledge in these sectors we fully understand how to support our clients and industry professionals. This enables us to offer a bespoke service for our individual clients and assisting candidates with their next dream career move either in the UK or an international destination.
Our client base spans from Award Winning Destination Spas to Prestigious Day Spas, Medical Aesthetic Clinics, Wellness Retreats, Hotels, Ski Resorts, Golf Resorts, Fitness establishments and luxury Yachts. We recruit for Permanent, Temporary or Contract roles but we will always adapt our recruitment to your specific needs.
We pride ourselves on supplying professionals that are the pinnacle of excellence whilst maintaining a high level of customer service and after placement support. We look forward to welcoming new and existing clients so we can develop your business further and assist you in this ever evolving industry, along with guiding you the candidate to find that dream job.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are looking for that exciting career move either in the UK or Worldwide.
We have a global reach to candidates and work with some of the most Elite clients worldwide.
Website www.spa-elite.com, create your own personal account
Elite Recruiters for Elite Establishments both in the UK & Worldwide
- Spa Elite
- 00 44 (0) 3300 101515
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert