Housekeeper - The Fox - Lower Oddington, Gloucestershire
We are looking for passionate and experienced Housekeepers to join our fantastic team. You’ll be responsible for delivering exceptional service to our guests using our beautiful rooms and cottages.
Full & Part-time contracts available, salary is £11.00ph. Our busiest days are Sundays and Mondays due to departing guests, therefore it would be advantageous if you will be able to work 1 day at the weekend. We are happy to discuss flexible hours across the 7-day operation.
- Development and career progression encouraged
- Competitive salary plus service charge
- Staff shuttle bus service
- 28 days paid holiday (increasing to 33 days with length of service)
- Free food and drink available on shift (and in the office)
- Daylesford 30% discount from day 1
- 10% Discount across our pub group
- Team member of the month awarded £150 per month (added to your pay)
- Refer a Friend Scheme Bonus up to £1000
- Access to a variety of discounts on the retail, restaurant, and cinema tickets
- Wellness-focused – employee helpline, the voluntary health cash plan,
- Milestone awards years 1, 5, 10, 15, 20+
- 2x Company parties per year
- Cotswolds farm visits
- Straight shifts, good work-life balance
- Stakeholder pension scheme
Full access to our benefits platform including:
- Lifestyle and cinema discounts
- Employee assistance programme
- Health cash plan
- Information and support on financial and health-related wellbeing
- Cycle to work
You will clean the rooms daily ensuring the highest of standards are met. You’ll be responsible for delivering exceptional service to our guests using our beautiful rooms and cottages. You will clean the rooms daily ensuring the highest of standards are met.
The Fox: people who want to make a difference
At the core of The Fox is our care for the environment, our animals and our people. For over forty years we’ve strived to inspire change and nurture growth, and our teams are made up of people who take pride in what they do every day. We know that together we can make a difference for the future of our planet and the wellbeing of our customers.
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you. Please send us your CV or contact one of our Recruitment Team to discuss opportunities today.
We aim to attract, recruit and develop people from a wide range of backgrounds, with different perspectives, ideas and experiences. We seek to create a productive environment, representative of different cultures and groups, where everyone has an equal chance to succeed. If you feel you need any reasonable adjustments to be made in order to apply for a vacancy at Daylesford, please contact the Recruitment Team by visiting our website.