Front of House Assistant - The Fox - Lower Oddington, Gloucestershire
Full-time and part-time contracts are available, the hourly rate is £10.00 per hour Plus a generous service charge £13 per hour OTE . Availability to work a variety of shifts including evenings and weekends is required in these opportunities.
- Development and career progression encouraged
- Competitive salary plus service charge
- Staff shuttle bus service
- 28 days paid holiday (increasing to 33 days with length of service)
- Free food and drink available on shift (and in the office)
- Daylesford 30% discount from day 1
- 10% Discount across our pub group
- Team member of the month awarded £150 per month (added to your pay)
- Refer a Friend Scheme Bonus up to £1000
- Access to a variety of discounts on retail, restaurant, and cinema tickets
- Wellness-focused – employee helpline, the voluntary health cash plan,
- Milestone awards years 1, 5, 10, 15, 20+
- 2x Company parties per year
- Cotswolds farm visits
- Straight shifts, good work-life balance
- Stakeholder pension scheme
Full access to our benefits platform including:
- Lifestyle and cinema discounts
- Employee assistance programme
- Health cash plan
- Information and support on financial and health-related wellbeing
- Cycle to work (coming soon!)
The Fox is the latest venture for the Daylesford Estate, it is with great excitement that we will be opening our doors this Summer. We are looking for passionate and experienced Waiters/Waitresses to join our fantastic team.
Our pub is at the heart of the village community with crackling log fires and a welcoming bar specialising in cocktails and some of your favourite local beers. Our menu also celebrates local producers including our sister farms at Daylesford and Wootton.
As a Waiting staff, you'll be responsible for delivering exceptional service to our guests at all times. You will ensure the smooth efficient running of service throughout the restaurant and will go the extra mile for our customers in ensuring a fantastic experience.
It would be advantageous to have previous experience, although all candidates will be considered who have had positions in a similar role.
- Ensure the restaurant is set up for service, respecting the restaurant-specific standards
- You will assist with the duties of the bar, making coffee's/ tea's- ideally you will be Barista trained or similar
- Delivering outstanding customer service and exceeding guest expectations
- Ensure that all work equipment, crockery, cutlery and glassware, are always perfectly polished and in good conditions, and stocked where they need to be
- Have a thorough knowledge of all dishes and beverages on the menu, being able to bring them “to life” in conversation with guests, and to be aware of all potential allergens
- Keep a constant attentive eye to the timing and flow of service at your tables, highlighting any delays to your manager
- Ensure all bills presented to the guests are correct, and are cashed off correctly
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you. Please send us your CV today
We aim to attract, recruit, and develop people from a wide range of backgrounds, with different perspectives, ideas and experiences. We seek to create a productive environment, representative of different cultures and groups, where everyone has an equal chance to succeed. If you feel you need any reasonable adjustments to be made in order to apply for a vacancy at The Fox, please contact the Recruitment Team by visiting our website.