Minibus Driver - Cumbria
- Haven Holidays
- Alston, Cumbria
- Closing date
- 5 Apr 2023
Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven as a Minibus Driver to ensure the safe travel of our Team Members and Holiday Home Owners to and from our Holiday Park, helping us create great memories that last a lifetime for our Guests!
A little About Us & What's In It For You
At Haven we are on a mission, to give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime. We are part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure family, with our 39 wonderful Haven Parks, stretching across the whole of the UK. We are proud to be one diverse Team in the business of making holiday magic, where every one of us has an important part to play, creating memories for our guests and looking after each other with genuine care and understanding. Helping us to become the UK's most loved holiday and holiday home business.
- Free use of our Leisure Facilities, including swimming pool
- 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
- Opportunity to use our Corporate Box at the O2 Arena
- Fantastic Discounts with many national Brands & Retailers
- 20% Discount to you, your family & friends across Haven & Warner Leisure Hotels
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- Great opportunities to develop with fully funded qualifications (Level2 to Masters Degrees)
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
- We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Support Programme
Pay Rates: From 9.50 per hour
Working Hours: Various shifts available from early mornings to late nights
What You'll Be Doing
As a Mini-Bus Driver you will be transporting Team Members to and from our Park safely at the start and finish of their working shift, to a local pick-up and drop-off point.
What We Would Like You To Bring
You don't need experience to join our Team Just a minimum of a D1 Driving Licence (Minibus Licence up to 16 passengers)
- Providing great customer service and communicating with team and guests in a professional manner
- Supporting the Park in delivering a great service
- Recording all check sheets
- Ensuring the bus is ready at the expected time
- Ensuring team are securely transported to and from park, in a pleasant & professional manner
- To be guest focused & provide a first-class service to all of our team and guests
You may come for a season and stay for a decade. You may start with us as a Driver and grow into a General Manager's role... Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert