Waiting Staff - Kingham, Chipping Norton
Full-time & Part-time - The Wild Rabbit, Cotswolds
The Wild Rabbit is a modern British inn set in the heart of the Cotswolds – a place to eat, drink and sleep in a relaxed and welcoming setting.The Wild Rabbit family is growing, and we are looking for a passionate and experienced Waiter/Waitress
Both Full- time (40 hours) & Part-time roles, offer guaranteed hours and job flexibility. Rate of pay, depending on role and experience, £10.00 per hour + service charge of up to £4k per annum (based on full-time contract.)
- Competitive salary plus service charge
- Development and career progression encouraged
- Staff shuttle bus service
- 28 days paid holiday (increasing to 33 days with length of service)
- Free food and drink available on shift (and in the office)
- Daylesford & Bamford 30% discount from day 1
- 10% Discount across our pub group
- Team member of the month awarded £150 per month (added to your pay)
- Refer a Friend Scheme Bonus up to £1000
- Access to a variety of discounts on retail, restaurants, and cinema tickets
- Wellness focused – employee helpline, voluntary health cash plan,
- Milestone awards years 1, 5, 10, 15, 20+
- 2x Company parties per year
- Cotswolds farm visits
- Straight shifts, good work life balance
- Stakeholder pension scheme
As a member of our Waiting Staff, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional service to our guests at all times. You will ensure the smooth efficient running of service throughout the restaurant, pub and private dining room.
- Ensure the restaurant is set up for every meal period, respecting the restaurant-specific standards
- Delivering outstanding guest service by exceeding guest expectations
- Ensure that all work equipment, crockery, cutlery, and glassware, are always perfectly polished and in good condition, and stocked where they need to be
- Have a thorough knowledge of all dishes and beverages on the menu, being able to bring them “to life” in conversation with guests, and be aware of all potential allergens
- Keep a constant attentive eye on the timing and flow of service at your tables, highlighting any delays to your manager
- Ensure all bills presented to the guests are correct and are cashed off correctly
The Wild Rabbit is a modern British inn set in the heart of the Cotswolds – a place to eat, drink and sleep in a relaxed and welcoming setting. Our award-winning kitchen uses the finest seasonal ingredients to create dishes that celebrate traditional British cooking with a contemporary twist.
The Wild Rabbit is part of the Daylesford estate – one of the most sustainable organic farms in the UK. The principles that have guided our farm for 40 years are also at the heart of everything that we do at The Wild Rabbit – from the locally sourced, organic ingredients in our kitchens, to the handmade horsehair mattresses in our bedrooms.
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you. Please send us your CV today
We aim to attract, recruit and develop people from a wide range of backgrounds, with different perspectives, ideas and experiences. We seek to create a productive environment, representative of different cultures and groups, where everyone has an equal chance to succeed. If you feel you need any reasonable adjustments to be made in order to apply for a vacancy at The Wild Rabbit, please contact the Recruitment Team by visiting our website.