Chef Manager - Staines-upon-Thames
For almost 20 years, for every client, in every location, whether that's an office, stadium, cathedral or university, we have created beautiful spaces, exciting menus and friendly teams, so that each and every customer, and guest can have the hospitality experience they deserve.
We can't do this alone; we need the brightest and the best to join us in our mission to revolutionise the hospitality industry. No bland, boring experiences here, just tastemakers and gamechangers creating legacies and having fun.
Our drive and belief in people, means that we always strive to supercharge our team's careers. 'Better' is a daily habit that sits deep within our DNA, meaning learning will be front and centre of your experience working with us. Come join the revolution!
40 hours a week contract paying up to 35,000 annually
Food to you is not just a simple life need, food is all about who you are.
- Your focus and desire is to work with the freshest and best ingredients and the closer you are to your kitchen, the better.
- You have the ability to work within a team, manage costs, negotiate and build relationship with suppliers as well as being compliant
- You will have experience within a similar role, strong supervisory experience and be financially and commercially astute
- Able to demonstrate your analytical approach to problem solving and have the ability to display a real passion for food and customer service
- 28 Days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Free Meal on Shift
- Bespoke training and development
- Discounts available from HAPI app, from high street shops to holidays and cinemas
We want to fuel your individuality, which is why we are deeply committed to creating an inclusive working culture at BaxterStorey.
Ready to be fuelled? Apply today.
Find out more about us at our website.