School Leisure Supervisor- Corby, Northamptonshire
School: Corby Business Academy
Post Code and Address: Academy Way, Gretton Road, Corby, NN17 5EB
Pay: £7.49 - £10.42 per hour
Hours: Zero Hours Contract
At Edu-Lettings we pride ourselves on providing both our schools and community users with the best-in-class customer service and client journey. As a school leisure supervisor, you will be the heartbeat of what we offer on the ground. You are the face of the company, the friendly welcome when users arrive, to their departure following the use of the venue, and everything in-between.
We are looking for customer focused school leisure supervisors to join our small, on site team. This is primarily a lone working role and its essential you can problem solve and use your initiative to ensure our clients are happy with the service they receive whilst at our venues.
The expectation of the school leisure supervisor is to be flexible and a team player. The role suits somebody who is punctual, organised and reliable, whilst confident in communicating and welcoming the public.
Shift times vary and are outside of school hours and tend to be between the hours of 4.30pm – 10.30pm Monday–Friday and 8am – 10pm weekends, as well as some school holiday hours. It is essential the candidate can work weekends.
Pay for the role is national minimum wage, company perks, on site parking and discounted access to all Edu-lettings venues.
Role and Responsibilities
General responsibilities include: ·
- Meeting and greeting clients and administering check-ins before use – we pride ourselves on a warm and friendly welcome to all venue users.
- Providing front desk services to guests and ensuring all guest enquiries are dealt with in a friendly and professional manner, guaranteeing guest satisfaction and escalating to your line manager if required. – This can-do attitude is essential to meeting our customer and venue needs.
- Ensuring all facilities are open, clean, clear and safe to use before each client arrives on site. - we have high service standards and the least we can do is provide a tidy space that is ready to use for our clients.
- Ensuring all health and safety, risk assessments and company policies and procedures are always adhered to – a non-negotiable in sports and activity. It’s essential we ensure we provide a safe environment for all.
- Ensuring that all facilities are clean and tidy, ready for the next school day, and left secure before leaving. – Venues are the king of the castle! It is essential we ensure the facilities are ready for school use before we leave, and the site is securely locked down.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Experience within the sport and leisure industry or front of house customer service is desirable but not essential.
- Must have access to a smartphone on site to clock in and out of our staffing application.
- Must live within 30 mins commute of the venue.
- Must be 18 years old or above.