- London Paddington
- Closing date
- 15 Apr 2023
- Restaurant, Catering & Hospitality jobs, Waiter / Waitress
- Job Type
- Full Time
Warehouse Assistant at Stores - London Paddington StationEveryone regardless of age starts on £10 per hour
You may be wondering who are SSP? Well, we’re one of the best kept secrets in Hospitality and Retail.
You may not know us by name, but you will know us from our brands. We are the leading operator of restaurants, bars, cafes, food courts and retail stores in airports, train stations, motorway service areas and other leisure locations.
We are looking for Full Time Warehouse Assistant to join our Stores - London Paddington Station
As a warehouse assistant you will work shifts from 5:30am to 3pm including weekends.
Don't worry if you don't have any experience as we will teach you everything you need to know to do well in this role.
Responsibilities for Warehouse Assistant:
- Stock replenishment and heavy lifting
- Dealing with deliveries of the stock coming in
- Completing all paperwork involved in receiving, transferring and stock level
- Ensure all aspects of food storage, safety and delivery
Requirements for Warehouse Assistant:
- Due to some responsibilities within the Warehouse Assistant role, applicants will need to be18 years of age or over to perform certain tasks or work on certain shifts.
Benefits for Team Member:
- Award winning training and development with access to apprenticeships
- Up to 75% employee discount on a variety of SSP brands and franchises across the UK including M&S, Starbucks, Burger King, Caffe Ritazza and many more!
- Discounts on shopping, days out, health and wellbeing, cinemas and more!
- UK pensions Plans
- Share Incentive Plan (SIP)
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing support: Retail Trust
- Family friendly leave
- Free Uniform
Visit and follow us on Facebook and Instagram at SSPUKCareers
Visit and follow us on TikTok at https://www.tiktok.com/@sspcareers
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at SSP. We are an equal opportunities employer committed to engaging all of our people, so they feel valued and motivated; we champion diversity, promote inclusion, and ensure equality. We respect and protect human rights and prevent discrimination; and we positively impact our communities. We encourage and welcome applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual identity and orientation or age.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert