General Manager - Pho - Borough
- London (Central)
- Up to £42000.00 per annum plus bonus
- Closing date
- 15 Apr 2023
- Restaurant, Catering & Hospitality jobs, General Manager
- Job Type
- Full Time
Join the Phomily!
Working at Pho is more than a job, it’s a career. We’re looking for General Managers who share our passion for hospitality, with the skills for motivating and developing outstanding teams in a fun and supportive environment
What we offer our General Managers
• A fantastic environment to drive your career forward
• Fast track management training programme
• Apprenticeship opportunities
• Truly competitive total pay package
• Amazing staff parties
• Free meals
• Pension scheme
• Team incentives & Rewards
• 50% off food & booze in all our restaurants (up to a table of 6!)
• Exclusive benefits platform with access to amazing discounts at thousands of restaurants, shops, supermarkets and so much more!
• Access your pay as you earn it through our Early Pay system
• Private GP helpline and access to private prescriptions for you and your family
• Wellbeing support through our Employee Assistance Programme (Hospitality Action)
• 28 days paid holiday
• Flexible hours
What makes a Pho General Manager?
• Great personality and individuality
• Passion and care for your team to drive their progression and build your Pho family – you’ve got to
give a s**t!
• Ability to create a fun and friendly environment for both our customers and staff
• A passion for food and customer service – delivering what we do best
• Experience of running your own site as a General Manager
• Desire to work closely with the management team and founders to lead our expansion
Please apply to find out more
We pride ourselves on not being a corporate chain. We’re a family-run business, and we want this to shine through in everything we do – from the food we cook fresh daily in each restaurant, to the teams we employ and train, to the way we greet and engage with our customers.
We don’t employ robots, and we encourage our staff to be themselves at work, so they can feel happy, relaxed and give our customers the best possible Pho experience when they dine with us.
We are constantly working together to spread the Pho obsession by building a group of individual restaurants that are the best they can possibly be in every way. We are not a corporate chain – we are a family-run business and our personality runs through everything we do, from the food we cook fresh at each site every day, to the teams we employ, to the way we engage with our customers.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert