- Britannia Hotels
- Bournemouth, Dorset
- Closing date
- 14 Apr 2023
Bath Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH1 2EW
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at The Royal Bath hotel, Bournemouth. The Royal Bath opened on Queen Victoria’s coronation day in June 1838 and is famously recognised as the first hotel in Bournemouth. The Royal Bath embodies the finest traditions of first-class comfort and hospitality, nestled in secluded grounds, with outstanding views across the bay, this classically-styled hotel is one of a kind.
The Royal Bath Hotel & Spa is a 207 bedroom-hotel that boasts the Oscars restaurant, which specialises in Traditional English dishes, the hotel also offers a lounge that is open all day, serving hot and cold beverages as well as sandwiches and snacks at lunch time. Due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit a Restaurant Supervisor on to the team.
As Restaurant Supervisor, you will be required to;
- Assist the Restaurant Manager in the day to day operation of the Restaurant.
- Ensure that all employees are trained in accordance with the Restaurants SOP and that all appropriate records are maintained.
- Ensure that all standards of performance within the Restaurant/Room Service are maintained.
- Assist in the recruitment and selection of employees for the Restaurant in accordance with Company Procedures.
- Overseeing the re-opening of Oscars Restaurant
- Previous experience in a large volume hotel essential
The successful candidate will have proven experience in similar role. The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail and the ability to work effectively towards deadlines. You will be confident in supervising a team of food and beverage attendants ensuring the team continue to provide a high-quality service.
Look at our website and look at this fantastic Landmark Hotel!
This position offers an attractive salary and the opportunity for you to work in an exciting fast-paced environment!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you & your family at any of our 62 hotels & 6 parks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert