- Britannia Hotels
- Aviemore, Highland
- Closing date
- 14 Apr 2023
- Hotel jobs, Housekeeping & Maintenance, Maintenance Manager, Maintenance Person
- Job Type
- Full Time
Aviemore, Inverness-shire, PH22 1QN
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at The Coylumbridge Hotel! Set in a 65-acre woodland estate in the heart of the Cairngorms National Park, the hotel is located close to Aviemore and is a perfect holiday destination all year round. Transportation is provided between the Hotel and Aviemore Train Station for shifts (Subject to position)
We are looking to recruit a Maintenance Manager who will:
- Conduct general Hotel maintenance inside and out.
- Have basic knowledge of Plumbing/Carpentry/Wall Tiling/Decorating skills.
- Work on your own initiative.
- Communicate effectively with both the public and work colleagues.
- Be familiar with all Health and Safety instructions relevant to your area of work.
- Adhere to all current legislation pertaining to fire, health, and safety regarding the workplace.
- Oversee Maintenance department
The successful candidate will have proven experience working within maintenance & repairs. You must also have a keen attention to detail and the ability to take initiative when tackling problems.
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with:
- Live in Accommodation, Fantastic subsidised shared staff accommodation within the Resort
- Our staff accommodation ranges from mobile homes to ensuite bedrooms located within the main resort complex.
- We spring clean and paint your room before you move in
- We will meet you and show you around before you move in, and settle you in with a welcome pack
- We will check your accommodation monthly
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Breakfast of toast and cereals is free, and is available all the time
- Social Events
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
- Home cooked food for £1.00 per meal
The Coylumbridge Hotel are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
The Coylumbridge Hotel will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert