- Britannia Hotels
- Prestatyn, Denbighshire (Sir Ddinbych)
- Closing date
- 14 Apr 2023
- Sports jobs, Pool Lifeguard, Recreation Assistant, Lifeguard
- Job Type
- Full Time
Central Beach, Barkby Avenue, Prestatyn, Denbighshire, North Wales,
Why wait to make your next career move?
Do you want to work for one of the most iconic holiday brands in the UK? At Pontins, our goal is to provide our guests with an exceptional holiday with memories that last a lifetime. Pontins Prestatyn Sands boasts an impressive 822 apartments and is famous for its picturesque beaches with a backdrop of rolling sand dunes.
Pontins Prestatyn Sands offers on-site bars and restaurants, as well as featuring a Nisa Local, Arcade, regular Entertainment, Themed Weekends, and children’s amusement activities.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Lifeguard who will:
- Assisting Pool Manager on day to day running of the swimming pool
- Always ensure safety of swimmers
- Carry out regular pool water tests
- Ensure all working areas are presented and cleaned to the highest standard
- Provide excellent customer service to guests
- Provide first aid when needed
- Comply with park rules and procedures at all times including strict health and safety guidelines
The successful candidate will have a valid NPLQ. Experience is preferred but not essential, and the candidate must be flexible and available to work weekends and bank holidays.
Visit our website www.pontins.com and check out our fantastic Holiday Parks!
This position offers an attractive salary and the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you & your family at any of our 62 hotels & 6 parks
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Pontins are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Pontins will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert