Pharmacist - Yeovil
- Yeovil, Somerset
- Competitive salary plus benefits
- Closing date
- 14 Apr 2023
- Retail jobs, Retail Manager, Branch Manager (Retail), Retail Supervisor
- Job Type
- Full Time
Pharmacist, Asda Healthcare
There's something unique and different about being a pharmacist at Asda. For us it's all about always being there for our customers and providing great service.
A typical day involves dispensing, delivering services, managing your team, and delivering excellent service to all our customers. Every day is fast paced and varied so no one day is the same in an Asda pharmacy.
Our supermarket pharmacies offer a wide range of opening hours from early mornings, evenings, and weekends to ensure we are always there for our customers whenever they need us. Our pharmacists are a huge part of their local communities, helping to build great relationships providing them with expert care and advice whilst also helping the most vulnerable people in society.
Our friendly pharmacies offer a range of frontline NHS services, including everything from the emergency prescriptions to Urgent Care. You will need to be able to provide both NHS and Private services, have excellent communication skills and be empathetic. With safety of paramount importance, strong leadership skills and the ability to work as part of team to help bring the best out in others will be key for this role.
With access to our in store, regional and home office teams you are fully supported in all aspects of your role whether your query is clinical or service based You will also be provided with regular feedback and business updates, and opportunities to gain further accreditations for additional services funded by Asda.
- You'll be a fully qualified pharmacist registered with the GPhC
- You will be accredited to deliver national and local services for the NHS and private healthcare
- You'll be able to provide excellent customer and patient care
- Drive and ambition to ensure the pharmacy meets business targets
- You'll have proven leadership skills in a fast-paced pharmacy environment
We offer an excellent benefits package from Day One, including:
- GPhC fees paid
- Your Professional indemnity Insurance
- Opportunities to develop further accreditations
- Discretionary company bonus
- Company pension scheme up to 7% matched
- 10% colleague discount
- Free access to company benefits site with additional rewards
- Free Parking
Please note: Each shift has an unpaid compulsory meal break.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert