General Manager - Leeds
- Cosy Club
- Leeds, West Yorkshire
- 37,000 to 40,000 Per Annum + Overtime Pay, Bonus and Benefits
- Closing date
- 14 Apr 2023
At Cosy Club, you can expect casual days, vibrant evenings, and weekends where we're the life and soul of the party. From brunch and coffee to dinner and drinks, our guests join us for an experience like no other.
As one of our General Managers, you'll get a competitive salary plus a bonus scheme that pays out regularly, alongside:
- Overtime pay for every hour worked over contracted hours
- A commitment to prioritise your work life balance and respect of your time off
- Two days off a week and one weekend off every six weeks
- Power over your pay with Wagestream
- Annual Loyalty share award option
- Meals on duty
- Unlimited 50% off staff discount across Cosy Club and Lounge
- Enhanced maternity/paternity benefit (according to length of service).
- Focus on your development and progression and a clear understanding on how you are able to do this
- An invitation to the most talked-about staff party in hospitality- Loungefest!
Most importantly we will ensure you are made to feel welcome at Cosy Club
As our General Manager we look to you for accountability and instead of being confined to an office you play an active and passionate role in setting the scene for our guests across the whole site.
To join us, you need to be charming. To thrive, you need to have confidence in yourself and the ability to view every shift as an event. Leading from the front, you'll be adaptable, complementing and trusting your team to get things done but never hesitating to roll up your own sleeves. That's the secret to exceptional service - we never let our standards slip.
Above all, you know the importance of a warm welcome and why it needs no explanation; offering our guests exceptional and genuine service is all part of the escapism.
Apply today and be part of our growing business!
- Cosy Club
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert