Duty Manager - Leonardo Hotel Brighton
- Leonardo Hotel Brighton
- Competitive Salary
- Closing date
- 14 Apr 2023
- Hotel jobs, Hotel Management
- Job Type
- Full Time
Be Yourself – Be an Inspiration to Your Team – Be Leonardo
As a Duty Manager, you’ll support the senior operational team to keep the hotel running like clockwork and ensure our guests have an incredible experience with us. Take a deep breath because you’ll be stepping into a busy role! You’ll supervise the day-to-day hotel operations, ensure every stay is extra special and inspire a vibrant team to exceed our guests’ expectations. We’re looking for someone with versatility, who is great at getting stuck in and thrives on the fast-paced nature of Hospitality!
As a Duty Manager, you will:
- Be yourself!
- Get out and about in the hotel, greeting guests and motivating the team to deliver great hospitality
- Have strong operational knowledge with the ability to work across departments as required
- Support other managers with interviews and recruitment- it’s a team effort
- Coach and train new starters- we want everyone to feel confident in their new role!
- Have excellent problem-solving skills with the confidence to manage conflicts or complaints seamlessly
- Collaborate with your local HR team to host engaging activities for the team
- Preferably have experience working in a branded hotel or restaurant?
Why come join us?
We look after our colleagues just as well as we look after our guests. Once you’re part of the team, you’re part of the Leonardo community. In our business, hard work earns you genuine opportunities for development and progression. In order to thrive here, you need to enjoy working at pace. With support on tap, top-notch practical training and clear progression you’ll be on track for a brilliant future in Hospitality.
Built on decades of hotelier know-how, we are part of the Fattal Hotels Group, which operates over 230 hotels across Europe and Israel. We look after over 50 hotels across the UK & Ireland and have plans for major expansion over the next few years’; there’s never been a more exciting time to join us!
Some of the perks you could enjoy include:
- Quarterly bonus scheme: based on our business and your personal performances
- Enhanced pension plan
- Special rates on Leonardo Hotel rooms across the UK & Europe: get planning that city break you’ve been dreaming of!
- Company-wide recognition scheme: for being your fabulous self, you could earn vouchers to spend on a wide range of high street shops
- Free hot meals whilst on duty
- Talent referral scheme: earn yourself a bonus for recommending a friend to join us
- We love to get together and celebrate: we regularly host Thank You Week (your hotel could have anything from ice cream trucks to pizza parties) and every year we get dressed up in our fanciest threads to host our Employee Awards Celebration
- The important stuff: access to the Company Pension Scheme, Life Assurance and Wellbeing Support
- Ongoing job-related training programmes with clear paths for progression
We’ve come a long way since we opened our first hotel in 1993; Jurys Inn & Leonardo Hotels UK & Ireland now operates over 50 hotels. With approximately 4,000 employees and 5 brands we are a dynamic, innovative and fast-growing company with plenty of opportunities to grow and develop your career.
As an employer we put a big emphasis on career development and as a rule we recruit our operations team members for personality and experience – it is all about how you interact with others and how you can demonstrate our values:
Consistent, Friendly, Genuine, Positive and Willing
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert