- Closing date
- 14 Apr 2023
- Restaurant, Catering & Hospitality jobs, Barista
- Job Type
- Full Time
Barista at Upper Crust - Charing Cross Station
Pay rate is £10.00 per hour for all ages.
We are looking for a Full Time (30hrs) Barista to join our team at Upper Crust - Charing Cross Station.
As a barista you will work a variety of shifts between 6am and 12:30am including weekends.
Don't worry if you don't have any experience as we will teach you everything you need to know to do well in this role.
Responsibilities for Barista:
- Demonstrate knowledge of Upper Crust products to advise customers in a professional and helpful manner
- Maintain all unit displays in accordance with Upper Crust standards
- Consistently meet shift/daily average spend, waste and portion control targets
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness and appearance in all work areas
Requirements for Barista:
- Due to some responsibilities within the Team Member role, applicants will need to be 18 years of age or over to perform certain tasks or work on certain shifts.
- Candidates must be comfortable with lone working and stock movement/heavy lifting
Benefits for Barista:
- Award winning training and development with access to apprenticeships
- Up to 75% employee discount on a variety of SSP brands and franchises across the UK including M&S, Starbucks, Burger King, Caffe Ritazza and many more!
- Discounts on shopping, days out, health and wellbeing, cinemas and more!
- UK pensions Plans
- Share Incentive Plan (SIP)
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing support: Retail Trust
- Family friendly leave
- Free Uniform
Visit and follow uson Facebook and Instagram at SSPUKCareers
Visit and follow us on TikTok at https://www.tiktok.com/@sspukcareers
You may be wondering who are SSP? Well, we’reone of the best kept secrets in Hospitality and Retail.
You may not know us by name, but you will know us from our brands. We are the leading operator of restaurants, bars, cafes, food courts and retail stores in airports, train stations, motorway service areas and other leisure locations.
Fancy to find out more? Apply today for barista role!
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at SSP. We are an equal opportunities employer committed to engaging all of our people, so they feel valued and motivated; we champion diversity, promote inclusion, and ensure equality. We respect and protect human rights and prevent discrimination; and we positively impact our communities. We encourage and welcome applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual identity and orientation or age.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert