Fm Manager - Dartford
- Dartford, Kent
- Closing date
- 14 Apr 2023
More about the role:
Could you bring your spark to Healthcare? Here's what you need to know before applying:
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that the services are delivered to the required standards detailed in the contract specification through the application of high level technical skills across the range of functional activities.
- To deliver elements within the business plan to achieve current year's performance.
- To contribute to the annual business, financial and people plan for the contract
- To ensure that service delivery minimises financial penalties under the Penalty Mechanism System.
- To ensure that service delivery meets or exceeds agreed budgets.
- To coach/support the Departmental Supervisors in the financial delivery of their roles.
- To maintain effective internal and external client and user relationships within area of responsibility.
- To deliver Health and Safety policy and standards.
Our ideal FM Manager will:
- At least 3 years operational experience of managing in at least one functional area with experience of managing a multi-service operation.
- Financial competence with experience of managing P&L accounts
- IT Literate
- Business Awareness
- Interpersonal Skills with strong influencing skills
- Customer Focus
- Experience within an NHS environment
- Track record of success in managing a major contract with a combined turnover of 10m.
We ensure you're rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- To help with the cost of living crisis throughout this winter, Compass will be providing a free meal or equivalent Subsidy while working
- All team members eligible are entitled to a 50% discount at their place of work. Team members are able to take advantage of this discount at the following retail brands operated by Compass Group: Costa, Deli Marche, Amigo and Baguette Co, to name a few.
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
Part of Compass Group UK&I, Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.
Job Reference: com/1303/99320001/52554179/MEDWJ
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.What you'll be doing:
up to 40000 (DOE)
We're currently recruiting a dedicated FM Manager to help ensure the smooth running of the facilities management services at Darent Valley Hospital on a full time basis, contracted to 40 hours per week.
As a FM Manager, you will use your skills to maintain a high standard of quality work. In return, you will have the chance to progress your career with a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert