Assistant Quality Manager - Prescot
- Prescot, Knowsley, Merseyside, North West England
- Closing date
- 14 Apr 2023
What we'll give:
Assistant Quality Manager - Sherwood Forest Hospitals
26.997 per annum
40 hours per week
Monday to Friday - 8am to 5pm
There will be a comprehensive onboarding and training period, classroom, online and 1-2-1. You will be fully supported along the way with ongoing development. You will be a critical member of the team, and able to make a real difference.
What can we offer you?
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
- Friendly, passionate team
- Conducting calendared and ad hoc daily, weekly and monthly internal and external audits to support potential penalty impacts
- Data gathering, input, interpretation, analysis, developing and sharing action plans
- Supporting the production of monthly reports for the Trust and Compass Group
- Collaborating with Service Managers for Catering, Domestics, Linen, Portering, Reception, Retail and Security
- Monitoring various reporting systems including Datix, AIR3 and V-Nexus
- Exposure to compliance, quality and health and safety
- Working to deadlines
Our ideal Assistant Quality Manager will have:
- Advanced excel including formulas
- Confident with Microsoft Office package
- Excellent organisation, prioritising and administration skills
- Strong relationship building skills, with confidence to challenge when needed
- Good understanding of audits and report writing
- Root cause analysis experience/understanding
- Self-motivated, able to work on initiative and manage own workload
We ensure you're rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- To help with the cost of living crisis throughout this winter, Compass will be providing a free meal or equivalent Subsidy while working
- All team members eligible are entitled to a 50% discount at their place of work. Team members are able to take advantage of this discount at the following retail brands operated by Compass Group: Costa, Deli Marche, Amigo and Baguette Co, to name a few.
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
Part of Compass Group UK&I, Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.
Job Reference: com/1003/71996001/52554012/MEDWJ
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.What you'll be doing:
Medirest is looking for an enthusiastic and diligent Compliance Assistant to join our team at Whiston, St Helens and Newton Hospitals. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to broaden their experience with fantastic growth and development opportunities in a soft facilities environment covering 3sites.
It is a full-time role, based in the office amongst our friendly and passionate team.
You will be supporting the Quality Manager with a range of compliance activities where no 2 days will be the same, and you will be working closely with the Senior Management Team to work towards our goal of exemplary excellence.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert