- The QHotels Collection
- Dunston Hall, Norwich
- Hourly Rate up to £9.50
- Closing date
- 14 Apr 2023
- Hotel jobs, Hotel Porter
- Job Type
- Full Time
Are you passionate about providing outstanding customer service?
Do you enjoy working in a customer facing role?
The Guest Experience Assistant is a key role within our hotels. You are the first impression a guest will have upon arrival at the hotel so providing a warm, friendly, helpful welcome, the service they receive during their stay and when they leave is extremely important.
What will I do?
- Assist guests with reservations, bar and, activity bookings
- Keep up to date with knowledge of facilities, pricing and promotions
- Greeting guests upon arrival and making them feel welcomed
- Administering check-ins and check-outs, assigning rooms
- Providing front desk services to guests
- Assigning rooms
- Deal with guest enquiries and/or complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction at all times
- Coordinate guest requests and bookings with other hotel functions (Golf, Spa, Leisure)
- Assist with the co-ordination and delivery of dining, events and food & beverage services
- Complete night audits
- Ensure the public areas are cleaned
- Serve drinks at the bar
- Set up of conference rooms
- Night room service
- Flexibility to work in other areas of Guest Experience as and when required (reception, bookings, retail, food & beverage, enquiries, memberships, maintenance and housekeeping, spa & leisure)
Is this the role for me?
- Passion for delivering exceptional guest services
- Courteous and pleasant attitude towards guests and other team members
- Patience and good listening skills
- Conflict resolution experience
- Good telephone manner and IT Skills
- Ability to work under pressure and able to multitask
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative and a practical approach to problem solving
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- First aid qualified
Why The QHotels Collection?
- Family and Friends discounts in hotels across The QHotels Collection
- Free onsite parking
- Various Employee celebratory days throughout the year
- Support with training & professional qualifications, including course fees!
- Carve out your own career path with The QHotels Collection as there will be progression & career development opportunities across our hotel portfolio
- Internal talent exchange network Access to an Employee Assistance Programme, 24/7, 365 days a year
The Armed Forces Covenant is a voluntary statement of mutual support between a civilian community and its local Armed Forces Community. It is intended to complement the Armed Forces Covenant, which outlines the moral obligation between the Nation, the Government and the Armed Forces. The QHotels Collection proudly support the UK Armed Forces and have signed the Armed Forces Covenant achieving the Silver Award.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert