Sous Chef - The Audley - Back of House
- The Audley
- London (Central)
- £40000.00 - £42000.00 per annum plus tips
- Closing date
- 14 Apr 2023
Sous Chef - Mount St Restaurant, Mayfair
- £40,000 - £42,000 per annum + Service Charge ontop
- Incredible Industry Leading Benefits: detailed below
- Paid Overtime
Ready for a new challenge? It’s time to try something different!
Artfarm has arrived in London, and we’d love you to join us!
We have an exciting opportunity to join our spectacular team at Mount St Restaurant. Located on the first floor of The Audley, Mayfair. Mount St Restaurant is a new destination on the London culinary scene, and we are on the lookout for an amazing Sous Chef to join us!
As a Sous chef you’ll be someone who has a great passion for food and a commitment in creating an exceptional environment both for your team and the customers.
You’ll be surrounded by a team with a creative flair and a passion for fresh food and brilliant service with a desire to learn and grow. All striving to go beyond for guests, our team and the community.
You will be assisting the Executive Head Chef & Senior Sous Chef in ensuring a smooth running of the kitchen and being involved in the ordering and rotas for the kitchen team
What's in it for you? Hold onto your seat…there’s A LOT to get your teeth into!
- 30 days holiday
- Nutritious food and drinks whilst on shift
- Free annual guest experience for you and a plus one, including 3 course meal, cocktails and a bottle of wine. It’s important we experience the magic too!
- Enhanced family friendly policies, including 12 weeks full pay Maternity leave and 2 weeks full pay Paternity leave. These moments matter!
- Health cash plan – a health benefit which allows you to claim back your everyday medical expenses like Dentists and Prescriptions, so you don’t have to pay a penny!
- Life Assurance
- Generous Artfarm-wide discounts including;
Up to 50% off room booking at the award-winning Independent Hotel of the Year 2021, The Fife Arms.
Up to 25% off food and beverage across our properties in Somerset, Scottish Highlands, Los Angeles and London
Up to 30% off our fabulous retail products.
- High street discounts off 1000’s retailers through MyArtfarm site and app.
- Amazing socials led by local social committees – bowling, 10k runs or just a cold pint in the pub – there’s something for everyone.
- A unique approach to career development and learning opportunities tailored around your individual aspirations and goals.
- Employee Assistance Programme with Hospitality Action – the support there if life ever takes a turn.
- Enhanced pension scheme to help you save into your piggy bank for the future!
- Option to save directly from payroll into an ISA to enhance financial wellbeing
- 25% discount on your personal 02 phone contract.
- Generous Refer a Friend Scheme – up to £1000 to share with your friend!
Artfarm is a one-of-a-kind independent hospitality company founded by Iwan and Manuela Wirth. Renowned for developing and reinventing distinctive sites including the award-winning Fife Arms Hotel in Braemar, Manuela restaurant in Los Angeles, and Roth Bar & Grill and Durslade Farm Shop in Somerset. Artfarm uniquely brings together art, community, education, people and place.
Like all roles at Artfarm, you can expect your time at work to be fun, varied and challenging. We know from experience that jobs can evolve throughout the lifetime of a role and this in turn gives our people the chance to play to their strengths.
In return we can offer you a unique employee journey that is tailored around your goals and aspirations both professionally and personally.
Artfarm is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We believe that diversity and inclusion in our team is critical to our success, so we seek to recruit, develop, and retain talent from a diverse candidate pool. Sustainability is at the heart of Artfarm and every one of the team has a role to play in protecting our planet.
What are you waiting for? Join the team now! We can’t wait to hear from you.
Apply for Sous Chef - The Audley - Back of House
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert