- Leonardo Hotels (Scotland)
- Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
- Closing date
- 14 Apr 2023
- Hotel jobs, Hotel Management
- Job Type
- Full Time
Are you a hospitality graduate, a graduate visa holder or currently working in hospitality and looking for your first management move to build your hotel operations career?
With over 51 hotels in the UK & Ireland – even building and opening 2 hotels through a pandemic! – we have exciting opportunities to not only take part in the Trainee Manager Programme, but also to grow within our ever-expanding company. Last year we strengthened our place in the market by rebranding to Leonardo Hotels (formerly Jurys Inn) and don’t plan on stopping just there!
The aim of the Trainee Manager programme is to support and develop individuals to progress to the level of a Duty Manager by the end of the 12-month programme. You will immerse yourself in the operations of the hotel by rotating through the different departments such as Food & Beverage, Room Operations, Conference & Banqueting. You will be taking the lead in supporting with guest queries and work alongside your mentor to further develop your competence and confidence.
The Trainee Manager programme:
- Gain experience across all departments such as Reception and Food & Beverage
- Aim to have Duty Manager responsibilities upon successful completion of the programme
- You will complete our “MyOps” Duty Manager training – our formal, in-house training which covers all of the ins and outs of each department
- Complete many other courses such as First Time Manager, Team Coach and Mental Health & Wellbeing – you’ll meet lots of other managers across the company and become a strong member of our team!
What we are looking for?
- Genuine passion for hospitality
- A proactive and positive attitude and resilience
- The Right to work in the UK & Ireland
What’s in it for you?
- 1-year Trainee Manager Programme
- Extensive personal and professional development
- Support of industry professionals with a dedicated mentor along with a programme sponsor
- Amazing employee benefits, including staff rates at our hotels across the UK & Ireland from as little as £20 BB! More perks below…
- Apply online today!
- Applications close 13th March 2023
- We will be in touch in March 2023
- First stage interviews to take place in March 2023
- Second stage will be an assessment centre in March/April 2023
- Opportunities to start with us in April 2023
Built on decades of hotelier know-how, we are part of the Fattal Hotels Group, which operates over 230 hotels across Europe and Israel. We look after over 51 hotels across the UK & Ireland and have plans for major expansion over the next few years’; there’s never been a more exciting time to join us!
Some of the perks our colleagues enjoy include:
- Special rates on Leonardo Hotel rooms across the UK & Europe: get planning that city break you’ve been dreaming of!
- Company-wide recognition scheme: for being your fabulous self, you could earn vouchers to spend on a wide range of high street shops
- Free hot meals whilst on duty
- Talent referral scheme: earn yourself a bonus for recommending a friend to join us
- We love to get together and celebrate: we regularly host Thank You Week (your hotel could have anything from ice cream trucks to pizza parties) and every year we get dressed up in our fanciest threads to host our Employee Awards Celebration
- The important stuff: access to the Company Pension Scheme, Life Assurance and Wellbeing Support
- Ongoing job-related training programmes with clear paths for progression
We’ve come a long way since we opened our first hotel in 1993; Jurys Inn & Leonardo Hotels UK & Ireland now operates over 50 hotels. With approximately 4,000 employees and 5 brands we are a dynamic, innovative and fast-growing company with plenty of opportunities to grow and develop your career.
As an employer we put a big emphasis on career development and as a rule we recruit our operations team members for personality and experience – it is all about how you interact with others and how you can demonstrate our values:
Consistent, Friendly, Genuine, Positive and Willing
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert