Marketing & Design Manager
- Company of Cooks
- London (Greater)
- Closing date
- 13 Apr 2023
- Hotel jobs, Hotel Management
- Job Type
- Full Time
Here at Company of Cooks we operate all restaurants, bars, events and staff catering at the Royal Opera House, the restaurant and café at the National Portrait Gallery, and are being invited to return to the Royal Academy of Arts in Burlington Gardens after their 250th anniversary redevelopment. We are excited to be recruiting for a Marketing & Design Manager based at Old Royal Naval College.
We encourage candidates who are keen to progress to the next stage in their career to apply. The ideal candidate will be hands on and will responsible for the full coordination, artworking and design. Design skills are desirable however not essential.
This role will be pivotal in driving the marketing and sales plans for the catering business at Old Royal Naval College and will require proven leadership skills and strong organisational ability. Working closely with the on-site Company of Cooks operational team and the ORNC marketing and leadership team we are looking for a person with a strong collaborative mindset.
As a marketing and promotional manager, you will be in charge of implementing promotional activities for the on-site Undercroft café, monthly themed events and seasonal food and drinks festival pop-ups. On occasion you might also be required to support the on-site private events team.
• You will manage the relationship with the ORNC marketing team with CH&CO head office marketing team as support.
• Implementing the annual marketing calendar of special events and retail café promotional activities
• Designing marketing collateral such as posters, flyers and hospitality brochures
• To plan and implement effective, targeted integrated marketing campaigns for your retail and events programmes that drive our customer numbers and enrich their relationship with us.
• Continually seek and find new methods and channels to promote the café and special events, become a big part of the team making ORNC a main attraction to visit in London.
Working with Company of Cooks has its perks! People are at the heart of everything we do, so we've developed a range of benefits to keep you happy.
- Personal Development and Training opportunities
- Life assurance scheme
- Pension scheme
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Private medical eligibility
- Eye care
- A great wellbeing strategy – including access to our Employee Assistance Programme, salary finance
- Family friendly support
- Regular social events and communication with our leaders
- A holiday purchase scheme
- Volunteering days
- Professional subscriptions
- Recognition schemes and people awards
- Long service awards
- Access to some great high street discount vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Company of Cooks officially formed part of CH&CO Catering Group Ltd in 2020.A Honest Approach, A Passionate Team, Quietly Confident
Company of Cooks was formed in 1996 to run the catering services at Kenwood House on behalf of English Heritage. At the time, others said it set the standard for outdoor public space food service. Time Out awarded it a Red Star in their Annual Restaurant Guide and named it one of the top places to eat, then virtually unheard of for a visitor attraction catering operation.
The business grew organically from these origins, securing further catering contracts within The Royal Parks, RHS Garden Wisley, the Southbank Centre, Royal Opera House and National Portrait Gallery, among others.
- Company of Cooks
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert