- Closing date
- 13 Apr 2023
- Hotel jobs, Housekeeper
- Job Type
- Full Time
Beaverbrook is a carefully curated collection of two luxury hotels. The heart of the brand, Beaverbrook estate, is set amidst 400 acres of countryside in the Surrey Hills and comprises three distinctively designed venues, that make up the hotel, three restaurants and a Health Club & Spa, as well as indoor and outdoor activities, including a home cinema and meeting spaces for all occasions. What binds our hotels together is the Beaverbrook ethos – a warmth and thoughtfulness that makes every guest and employee journey unforgettable and that reflects our approach to exceptional experiences. Striving to turn visions into reality, for guests and employees alike, through unique opportunity and emotional hospitality, Beaverbrook offers something truly special within remarkable surroundings.The Role
We are looking for full time permanent enthusiastic, motivated House Porters who we anticipate will have worked in a similar role within the hotel industry.
You will be supporting the housekeeping staff through ensuring linen is available and taken away, transportation of supplies, maintaining of stock and keeping guest and employee areas clean and tidy.The Person
We are looking for eager individuals to complete the proficient team across the estate with a passion for unique service and enjoy working in a very busy environment.
Full time and Part time positions available.
In addition to a competitive reward, we are committed to investing heavily in your development and helping you grow a long-term career with Beaverbrook.
As a member of our team you can expect to receive:
- Competitive salary
- Discounts on retail, gym memberships, cinema tickets and many more with Hospitality Rewards App
- Personal development support
- Wide range of recognised qualifications and development opportunities
- Free employee shuttle bus from our local train station
- Discounted rates on Food & Beverage
- Meals on duty for some positions
- 28 days annual leave(including Bank Holidays), rising by 1 day each year for 5 years
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Earn up to £1000 for recommend a friend scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free parking
- And other local benefits
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert