- Jurys Inn
- Leonardo Hotel Belfast
- Competitive Salary
- Closing date
- 14 Apr 2023
- Hotel jobs, Hotel Receptionist
- Job Type
- Full Time
Be Yourself – Be a Bold Team Player– Be Leonardo
As a Night Auditor, you’ll be right in the heart of the hotel, so we want you to take pride in everything you’ll be doing to support your Head of Department and keep things running like clockwork. Take a deep breath because you’ll be stepping into a busy role! You’ll be running the night audit, balancing the end-of-day accounts and working as part of a vibrant team to exceed our guests’ expectations.
If you’re our ideal Night Auditor, you will:
- Be yourself!
- (Along with your other colleagues in the Night team), take responsibility for the safety and security of the hotel and our guests
- Be confident speaking with guests, whether at the desk, by email or over the phone – we love building a good rapport
- Bring your positivity to work with you every day: you’ll be assisting guests at welcome and departure throughout the night
- Manage room service orders and liaise with the Night Porter to ensure guests enjoy a great meal from our Kitchen
Why come join us?
We look after our colleagues just as well as we look after our guests. Once you’re part of the team, you’re part of the Leonardo community. We have support on tap, so expect top-notch L&D programmes, practical training and clear progression within our vibrant and dynamic team.
Built on decades of hotelier know-how, we are part of the Fattal Hotels Group, which operates over 230 hotels across Europe and Israel. We look after over 50 hotels across the UK & Ireland and have plans for major expansion over the next few years’; there’s never been a more exciting time to join us!
Some of the perks our colleagues enjoy include:
- Special rates on Leonardo Hotel rooms across the UK & Europe: get planning that city break you’ve been dreaming of!
- Company-wide recognition scheme: for being your fabulous self, you could earn vouchers to spend on a wide range of high street shops
- Free hot meals whilst on duty
- Talent referral scheme: earn yourself a bonus for recommending a friend to join us
- We love to get together and celebrate: we regularly host Thank You Week (your hotel could have anything from ice cream trucks to pizza parties) and every year we get dressed up in our fanciest threads to host our Employee Awards Celebration
- The important stuff: access to the Company Pension Scheme, Life Assurance and Wellbeing Support
- Ongoing job-related training programmes with clear paths for progression
We’ve come a long way since we opened our first hotel in 1993; Jurys Inn & Leonardo Hotels UK & Ireland now operates over 50 hotels. With approximately 4,000 employees and 5 brands we are a dynamic, innovative and fast-growing company with plenty of opportunities to grow and develop your career.
As an employer we put a big emphasis on career development and as a rule we recruit our operations team members for personality and experience – it is all about how you interact with others and how you can demonstrate our values:
Consistent, Friendly, Genuine, Positive and Willing
- Jurys Inn
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert