Receptionist - Full time
- Carden Park Hotel
- £20,000 plus extensive benefits
- Closing date
- 14 Apr 2023
- Hotel jobs, Hotel Receptionist
- Job Type
- Full Time
Carden Park Hotel are seeking all those who love providing excellent customer service! We are looking for a Hotel Receptionist to join our team to support with checking in and checking out guests. You don’t have to be a hotel receptionist expert, we would love to meet you if you have previous customer service experience!
Your day with Team Carden:
- Ensuring guests receive the best possible service
- Provide a warm and welcoming hospitable service whilst checking guests in or out
- Answer any guest queries in an informative and helpful manner
- Ensure all guest billing is accurate
Enjoy a full time role of 40 hours per week, working both mornings, evenings and weekends.
Salary £20,000 per annum.
The Perks of Team Carden
Join a team where you will work hard but have fun along the way. You will enjoy a variety of benefits being part of our team which include:
- Generous bonus scheme / share of the service charge
- Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself, family and friends
- Discounted food and drink to enjoy in the hotel when not on shift
- Discounted use of our award winning 5* spa, alongside treatments and retail
- Free staff lunch provided
- Free on-site parking
- Access to perks platforms; high street discounts, and wellbeing assistance
- Free Golf and Leisure Club membership, including free use of the gym & swimming pool
- Free regular transport mini-bus from Wrexham
- Progression opportunities for all
- Career development through funded qualifications
- Discounted use of the outdoor pursuits facilities
- Two paid charity days per year
Due to the rural location of Carden Park, applicants should have access to a vehicle or reliable transport methods.
Be Part of Team Carden
Providing world class service is at the heart of everything we do. You are the start of our guest’s journey with us when they arrive at the hotel; providing a friendly and informative service is key to making the right first impression to our guests. You will be required to be efficient, confident with computer skills and an excellent communicator. You will have confidence talking with our guests and informing them everything that is wonderful about Carden Park Hotel. You will be part of a remarkable team and team work is essential. If you have previous hotel reception experience that would be preferred, along with experience of working with Opera software, however, we know there are many transferable skills people have to offer and would support with your development into the role.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert