College Business Development Co-Ordinator
- Champneys Health Spa
- Tring, Hertfordshire
- Closing date
- 24 Mar 2023
- Financial & Support jobs, Administrator, Retail jobs
- Job Type
- Full Time
Champneys Beauty College is one of the UK’s leading beauty therapy training colleges. Founded in 1976 it has built a name as one of the country’s finest training colleges. We are proud of our reputation for excellence in training and development within the Spa Industry and are proud to have inspired, challenged and empowered our students over the years to make a positive impact on the Spa Industry.
Our latest intake of students achieved a 100% pass rate in both their ITEC and CIDESCO practical examinations.
As a College Business Development Co-Ordinator, you will work closely with the College Manager and Head of Education to ensure all business operations support the college strategy.
Main duties and responsibilities include;
- To support the College Manager in ensuring Champneys College runs as a profitable business.
- To assist the College in recruiting sufficient students to reach budgeted figures.
- To take full ownership of college open days and possible career events
- To ensure the Champneys College social media is kept up to date.
- Assist the College Manager to ensure all administrative operations activity supports the college strategy, assisting with strategic development where appropriate.
- Responsibility for management, design and development of administrative systems
- Assist the College Manager with receiving and monitoring monthly management information.
Being the iconic wellbeing brand that we are you should expect benefits that match our simple vision; to make you feel happier and healthier inside and out.
Not only will you work in great company you will also have access to the following:
- Exceptional and comprehensive mental health support
- Health, Wellness and Wellbeing incentives
- Champneys experiences (such an overnight stay or an ultimate spa day experience)
- App technology for all our essential forms
- In house social media connecting our Champneys Family
- Motivating, rewarding and engaging colleague events
- Discounted stays for you, your friends and family at any of our Hotels or Resorts
- Heavily discounted rates at our getaway Haven
- Complimentary Spa Day on completion of your probationary period
- 50% discount on all Champneys products
- Great discounts on our partner products Elemis and Clarins
- Discounted membership to our exceptional health clubs
- Access to Learning & Development aimed at job satisfaction and career advancement
- Mental Health Awareness Days
- Merlin Entertainments Attraction
- Introduce a friend incentive
- Long Service celebrations
- Free parking
- Professional Uniform
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert