Digital Marketing & CRM Executive - Hertford
- McMullens & Sons
- Hertford, Hertfordshire
- Up to 30,000 per annum dependent on experience
- Closing date
- 14 Apr 2023
- Sales & Marketing jobs, Marketing, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Manager
- Job Type
- Full Time, Part Time
A great opportunity has arisen for a keen digital marketeer to join the fun team at Macs head office. McMullen's are a brewer and pub retailer with a diverse range of pubs across the southeast. As our Digital Marketing Executive, you will lead and deliver our online marketing strategy including socials, email marketing and web design.
Digital Marketing & CRM Executive key role:
- Creating and leading online marketing strategies to enable business growth, including email marketing, social media, and website development.
- Analysing content performance on a monthly basis and reporting back to necessary stakeholders.
- Overseeing digital activity on a corporate level and supporting pub level with content and training
- Overseeing all websites, updating content and imagery, and optimising SEO
- Creative writing ability with a focus on B2C, with the capability to take on alternative tones of voice per brand
- Driving footfall, community engagement and passion for our pubs
The following skills and experience are essential:
- Good CRM experience in planning, creating, and sending large scale email marketing campaigns
- Experience in website management
- Experience in handling and understanding data
- Good knowledge of the Adobe suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign with knowledge of Premiere Pro as a plus
- Excellent knowledge of social platforms, including but not exclusive to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn, Google.
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics with demonstration of experience with Google Business
- Hold full driving licence with access to a car- mileage expenses will be paid
- Be computer literate
If you also have this experience of knowledge, it would be an advantage:
- Aiding the creation and development of new brewing brands from a marketing perspective
- Assisting in creating, running, planning, and promoting events
- Experience in coding (HTML, CSS)
- Experience in photography, videography, and editing
- A keen interest in beer and popular trends therein
- Experience in Creative Writing and Blogging
- Have a passion for hospitality, food, and drink!
In essence it's a largely digital role but would really benefit someone looking to have access, support, and opportunity to grow their skill base as they develop into a larger marketing role, within a team that has consistently developed people within it. You will have access to senior leaders, reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager and will have opportunity to be involved in brand development and pub acquisition, opening and design should you so wish.
What we can offer:
- Salary of 26,000 to 30,000 per annum dependent on experience
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Team discount card that can be used across the McMullen managed house pub estate
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Life Assurance
- Discretionary bonus and a turkey for Christmas!
The role will be primarily based at our office in Hertford, flexible working can be considered. Being the hospitality industry, some weekends and evening will be necessary, however this is not the norm.
McMullen’s are a family-owned pub company and brewery, based in Hertford with pubs across the southeast. There is nothing we love better than seeing our team progress – people are genuinely at the heart of what we do, and we take great pride in our pubs, meaning they get the investment they need. We’ll also invest in you and your future with us – whether you are a budding chef, a bar team member, or a manager looking for their next move, you can rely on Macs to look after your career development and get you where you want to be.
- McMullens & Sons
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert