Bar and Waiting Team Leader (Weekly Pay) - Sevenoaks
- McMullens & Sons
- Sevenoaks, Kent
- Up to 10.57 per hour dependent on experience
- Closing date
- 14 Apr 2023
If your ambition is to build a career in a long established, successful family run business, where guests come first and quality is paramount, come and join us as a Bar & Waiting Supervisor. We're independent, so believe in investing in the future and we love home-grown talent. We treat all our people like part of the family - you'll be respected, trained, coached and encouraged to grow in confidence, to achieve more than you thought you were capable of.
Bar & Waiting Team Leader
So, if you're as passionate as we are about fresh food and would enjoy helping to create a seriously relaxed country dining experience, with full table service, a classic British menu and daily specials, then you could be our next Bar & Waiting Supervisor at Destination Inns, an important part of the McMullen Family. We can offer you...
- A competitive salary
- An achievable bonus scheme
- Shift flexibility
- Weekly pay
- 50% discounted meals when you are working
- 25% discount on food and 15% off drinks for you and your friends on your day off
- Enhanced rate of pay for key Bank Holidays
- A share of gratuities
- Fantastic career development through McMullen's GROW Programme - currently over half of McMullen General Managers were promoted internally
- A valued position in a progressive company who treat people as a name, not a number
As a Bar & Waiting Team Leader you will be responsible for
- Delighting our guests through exceptional service
- Coaching and guiding our Team Members
- Running shifts and supporting the Management team
Prior experience within a supervisory role is essential however full training will be given through the McMullen GROW Programme both in house and at our Training and Development Centre in Hertford.
McMullen’s are a family-owned pub company and brewery, based in Hertford with pubs across the southeast. There is nothing we love better than seeing our team progress – people are genuinely at the heart of what we do, and we take great pride in our pubs, meaning they get the investment they need. We’ll also invest in you and your future with us – whether you are a budding chef, a bar team member, or a manager looking for their next move, you can rely on Macs to look after your career development and get you where you want to be.
- McMullens & Sons
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert