Cluster Human Resources Administrator
- Leonardo Hotel Edinburgh Murrayfield
- Competitive Salary + Fantastic Employee Benefits
- Closing date
- 14 Apr 2023
- Financial & Support jobs, HR Administrator
- Job Type
- Part Time
Be Yourself – Be a Bold Team Player – Be Leonardo
We have a great opportunity for a Cluster Human Resources Administrator to join us in the Edinburgh & Aberdeen Cluster at Leonardo Hotels. As a member of the HR team, you would provide quality HR administrative support to your cluster and assist the Cluster HR Manager with the delivery of the HR strategy.
In this position you would be supporting the HR department, which covers our Edinburgh and Aberdeen properties. You’ll be primarily based in Leonardo Edinburgh Murrayfield, and able to travel to other properties within your cluster where necessary. Presence is important in our hotels and offices; we promote an open-door policy within all HR departments!
This is an HR generalist role, so you’ll be involved in many different activities within the department! Here are some of the role’s key responsibilities:
- Recruitment and Selection: support the end-to-end recruitment process including shortlisting, arranging interviews, onboarding activities and reference checks
- Compliance: maintain personnel files as appropriate and comply with company policies, procedures and initiatives
- Learning and Development: support the delivery of new starter induction, and use the Learning Management System to carry out reporting and ensure all admin is completed, such as keying promotions, removing leavers and maintaining training attendance records
- Payroll: resolve any payroll queries, ensure all working time is recorded and advise line managers on any changes to payroll processes
- Employee Relations: monitor absence levels, maintain accurate records of probation reviews and support with note taking during formal meetings
- Engagement: utilise our employee app to inform employees of relevant, engaging activities and sign post employees to information of company benefits as appropriate
An excellent Cluster HR Administrator will have:
- Previous experience in an office or administrative role
- Self-motivated and organised with the ability to work well as part of a team- you must be a great team player!
- Ability to act on own initiative and effectively prioritise own work
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Awareness of the importance of confidentiality in HR
Why come join us?
We look after our colleagues just as well as we look after our guests. Once you’re part of the team, you’re part of the Leonardo community. We have support on tap, so expect top-notch L&D programmes, practical training and clear progression within our vibrant and dynamic team.
Built on decades of hotelier know-how, we are part of the Fattal Hotels Group, which operates over 230 hotels across Europe and Israel. We look after over 50 hotels across the UK & Ireland and have plans for major expansion over the next few years’; there’s never been a more exciting time to join us!Some of the perks you could enjoy include:
- Special rates on Leonardo Hotel rooms across the UK & Europe: get planning that city break you’ve been dreaming of!
- Company-wide recognition scheme: for being your fabulous self, you could earn vouchers to spend on a wide range of high street shops
- Free hot lunches at work
- Talent referral scheme: earn yourself a bonus for recommending a friend to join us
- We love to get together and celebrate: we regularly host Thank You Week (your hotel could have anything from ice cream trucks to pizza parties) and every year we get dressed up in our fanciest threads to host our Employee Awards Celebration
- The important stuff: access to the Company Pension Scheme, Life Assurance and Wellbeing Support
- Ongoing job-related training programmes with clear paths for progression
We’ve come a long way since we opened our first hotel in 1993; Jurys Inn & Leonardo Hotels UK & Ireland now operates over 50 hotels. With approximately 4,000 employees and 5 brands we are a dynamic, innovative and fast-growing company with plenty of opportunities to grow and develop your career.
As an employer we put a big emphasis on career development and as a rule we recruit our operations team members for personality and experience – it is all about how you interact with others and how you can demonstrate our values:
Consistent, Friendly, Genuine, Positive and Willing
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert