Member Experience Manager - Everlast Gyms - Halifax
- Everlast Gyms
- Halifax, Calderdale, West Yorkshire, Yorkshire and the Humber
- Closing date
- 14 Apr 2023
In our world the passion and ambition of our people have kept us moving. Their passion for fitness is second to none, their knowledge and service levels hook the customer, their drive and ambition to be the best is unrivalled.
Elevation is a part of our core, matching with great company benefits to mention a few:
- 20% discount across all facias
- Frasers 1000 bonus scheme
- Free Gym membership
- Monthly Frasers Champion - winners get double their salary for the month
- Opportunity to deliver personal training sessions
- To maximise every member & guest's experience in our club.
- To support the sales and retention of memberships through excellent customer service.
- To have a thorough understanding of the fitness products/services on offer, working closely with the GM and FEM ensuring our members are benefiting from the member journey on offer.
- To up-skill the member experience team members to a level where they can recommend all the products/services on offer.
- To take ownership of all secondary retail spend working towards KPI's for yourself and the team.
- To manage and develop a commercially aware front of house team
- To have a full understanding of the membership software system to enable to manage member queries.
- Ensure you and your team are always up to date with current Fitness Challenges, Class descriptions and gym floor focus.
- Support the Fitness Experience Manager with Gym Floor Tasks, Focus points and challenges.
- Take part in new classes to ensure you can effectively communicate to members
- Take full ownership and accountability of the secondary spend KPI targets.
- Take full ownership of all member cancellations, and influence with revokes both in club and via phone calls.
- Be a major contributor to the sales process by excelling in conversion rates for all prospects and guests.
- Ensure the effective management of swimming lessons proactively increasing the revenue.
Need to be
- A role model for all club staff, leading by example with your excellent customer service, commercial and operational skills.
- An expert in all aspects of memberships, administration and email communication.
- An inspirational leader for your team, modelling industry leading service levels. Organised - to ensure membership requests, queries and complaints are dealt with promptly to provide an excellent customer experience.
- Driven and ambitious with a keen desire to learn and develop both behaviours and competencies specific to the role.
- A change agent, utilising the strong relationships built with key personnel and therefore able to implement new products and initiatives as and when required.
- Able to drop into operational key holder duties as and when the business requires.
- Passionate about fitness, administration and customer service
- Target focussed - to support the club with sales and retention towards achieving success for the business
- Revenue driven - to grow the member spend per head.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
BORN IN THE BRONX IN 1910, EVERLAST IS SYNONYMOUS WITH GREATNESS
In 2021, the next exciting chapter in our rich history begins with the launch of Everlast Gyms. Ground-breaking fitness clubs that incorporate a hybrid of boutique group training studios and a traditional gym floor, with extensive functional zones, and ground-breaking studios providing a wide range of fitness classes, and personal training services that set us apart as the new number one contender of the UK fitness industry.
- Everlast Gyms
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert