Bar and Waiting Team Member
- JW Lees
- Plough and Flail, Mobberley, Cheshire, United Kingdom
- Up to £10.42 per hour,
- Closing date
- 14 Apr 2023
- Bar & Pub jobs, Bar and Floor Staff
- Job Type
- Part Time
Bar and Waiting Team Members - Part time - Up to £10.42 per hour plus tips - Mobberley / Wilmslow / Alderley Edge
We are looking for an Bar and Waiting Team Members to join our fabulous team at the Plough and Flail in Mobberley.
What we offer our Bar and Waiting Team Members:
- 30% discount on food and drink across our pubs and inns for you and friends and family
- 50% off food when on shift
- Discounted stays in our hotels and inns
- A fair share of tips
- Annual profit share, ensuring you share in the success of the company
- Wellbeing support with our Employee Assistant Programme
- Great opportunities to grow in your role and progress your career
- Access to JW BenefitHub, giving you access to a huge range of high street and online discounts
What a Bar and Waiting Team Member does at JW Lees:
- You will be totally focussed on our customers, providing best in class customer service and tailoring your service to suit the customer
- Supporting your teammates in all areas, helping out wherever needed. We are a family
- Know everything about our beers – we are a brewery and proud of it
- Be confident in recommending food and drink to our customers. We want brand ambassadors!
- Previous experience isn’t essential, but being proactive, supportive and passionate about hospitality is!
Where you will be working:
Located in beautiful Mobberley and within close reach of Knutsford, Alderley Edge, Macclesfield and South Manchester, The Plough and Flail is the newest addition to the JW Lees managed estate. Offering the very best hospitality and delicious, fresh food alongside a great selection of JW Lees beers, Laura and Dan are on a mission to put the pub on the map! The pub will be reopening in January after having a lovely refurbishment, making the Plough and Flail an even better place to work. We have some great opportunities to join the team! Dan & Laura are on the hunt for enthusiastic chefs of all levels who are passionate about working with good quality ingredients to create delicious food and come up with imaginative and interesting specials. Front of house, we are looking for people with bags of personality who can make every guest feel welcome. If you are looking to work as part of a fun, talented team where there are heaps of progression opportunities and great benefits, apply today!
About JW Lees:
Proudly family owned and nearly 200 years old, JW Lees are the original modern, traditional brewer. With 150 pubs, inns and hotels across the North West and North Wales, we are passionate about great beer, fantastic food and memorable experiences.
We put people at the heart of our business, always doing the right thing and always sticking together. Our six values are at the heart of everything we do:
Proud - Savvy - Honest - Passionate - Personal - Together
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert