Chef De Partie - Harmondsworth
- Street, Somerset
- Closing date
- 14 Apr 2023
- Chef jobs, Chef, Chef de Partie, Commis Chef
- Job Type
For almost 20 years, for every client, in every location, whether that's an office, stadium, cathedral or university, we have created beautiful spaces, exciting menus and friendly teams, so that each and every customer, and guest can have the hospitality experience they deserve.
We can't do this alone; we need the brightest and the best to join us in our mission to revolutionise the hospitality industry. No bland, boring experiences here, just tastemakers and gamechangers creating legacies and having fun.
Our drive and belief in people, means that we always strive to supercharge our team's careers. 'Better' is a daily habit that sits deep within our DNA, meaning learning will be front and centre of your experience working with us. Come join the revolution!
WHAT WILL KEEP YOU BUSY:
- Assist the Head Chef/Sous Chef in the kitchen operation and ensure the company's reputation for food quality is maintained at all times.
- Assist in the preparation and cooking of menu items as directed by the Manager
- Contribute to the development and planning of menus, including future food trends and be passionate about developing new styles of service and concepts in the location.
- Support Manager with stock taking when required.
- Carry out the smooth and efficient running of your section as appropriate.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- NVQ qualification or equivalent
- Successful progressive background in catering
- Ability to display a real passion for food and customer service
- Flair and innovative with menus and food presentation
- Good listening skills
- 28 Days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Free Meal on shift
- Bespoke training and development
- Discounts available from HAPI app, from high street shops to holidays and cinemas
We want to fuel your individuality, which is why we are deeply committed to creating an inclusive working culture at BaxterStorey.
Ready to be fuelled? Apply today.
Find out more about us at our website.
BaxterStorey offers a wide range of contract catering services to business and industry.
As the UK’s leading independent contract caterer we offer a personal service that focuses on fresh food.
We tailor our services to each client’s individual needs and ensure that we provide the people to deliver the exceptional.
Following our newly gained contract with British Airways, we are keen to hear from talented and ambitious individuals. Our objective is to ensure the food and service at airport lounges are of an impeccable standard, every time.
You will be working in a fantastic environment at Heathrow airport where the focus is quality, quality and even more quality.
There are exciting opportunities ranging from Management positions to Chefs, and lounge hosts amongst others.
Excellent presentation, communication and man management skills are required for senior positions, and all will require individuals to demonstrate a real passion for food and service with bags of enthusiasm.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert