Area Cleaning Supervisor - Falkirk
- Falkirk, Falkirk
- Closing date
- 14 Apr 2023
More about the role:
Your key responsibilities will include:
- To ensure that your team are fully aware of the e-learning processes and requirements and that they remain compliant at all times
- To liaise with Area or Regional Managers with regards to all HR issues
- To comply with all requests from LEX Autolease with regard to servicing and care of the company vehicle
- To manage standards of service delivery in line with Compass working practices and standards
- To identify and actively promote 'Best Practice' across your area and regularly monitor the implementation of changes
- To issue and manage ToolBox talks with all staff in order to continually assess and refresh working knowledge of their roles
- To actively support the business with recruitment as and when the need arises
Our ideal Area Cleaning Supervisor will:
- Previous experience supervising frontline teams within a similar environment
- Good communication skills in order to be able to liaise with a wide range of team members and customers within your work environment
- Able to comply with legislation and follow all rules and regulation laid down in the staff handbook and unit policy statements, with regard to uniform, personal hygiene, health and safety
- Customer service focused
- Team player and can-do attitude
- Takes pride in personal appearance and hygiene
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive attitude
We ensure you're rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
As part of Compass you'll help to feed people, fuel progress and forge connections in around 6,000 venues. Join us to grow your career with the industry leader, and get competitive pay, great perks and unrivalled opportunities for learning and development, at one of the UK's biggest businesses.
Job Reference: com/1901/75615001/52542243/WJ
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.What you'll be doing:
We're currently recruiting a dedicated Area Cleaning Supervisor to help ensure the smooth running of the operations in 14Forty on a full time basis, contracted to 36 hours per week.
THE ROLE IS MOBILE
There is no fixed site and the candidate will be home-based but covering 7 sites across Scotland from St Fergus to Dumfries in Scotland and 2 in North England (Borders)
A company van is supplied along with a fuel card, laptop & Phone.
SupervisorThe Area Facilities Mobile Supervisor Soft is responsible for the daily planning and operation of an assigned FM portfolio for the provision of the Support Services on the National Grid Contract. The key portfolio elements include but not limited to:
- Manage the Self Performed Cleaning within the guidelines Compass Group.
- Reduce the need to use Agency spend by planning holiday cover effectively so that absenteeism is self-performed.
- To stand in for holiday cover and sickness cover and to carry out ad-hoc duties in line with the process and procedures aligned to the Contractual SLA.
- To manage and train the above service teams to deliver a profitably Soft Support Services team, within all Company policies, procedures and contract service level agreements.
- To champion best practice across all departments within the site and act as the driver for change in pursuit of continuous improvement.
- To have a full knowledge of all areas of work to be covered in the course of duty in accordance with contractual Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI's).
- To manage safely all daily activities and ensure all employees are adhering to Company and National Grid Health & Safety practises, process and procedures.
- To maintain a high standard of customer care. To safely manage all activities and to safely manage all daily activities.
- To work effectively and adhere to all company (14forty FM Support Services) local procedures and instructions.
- To always attempt to improve on existing standards of work.
- To attend appropriate training sessions to update knowledge of equipment, materials and procedures.
- To ensure that 14forty and Supply chain operatives obey to the site rules and maintain a smart appearance including the wearing of correct uniform and personal protective equipment.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert