General Manager - Mon - Fri
- Gather & Gather
- Closing date
- 13 Apr 2023
- Hotel jobs, Hotel Management
- Job Type
- Full Time
At Gather & Gather, we are known as one of the UK & Irelands most distinctive workplace catering experts, we are passionate about great food and great coffee and putting our employees and customers at the heart of everything that we do. We are currently recruiting for a General Manager at Sky Watermark.
Location: Livingston, Edinburgh.
Rate of pay: £40,000 per annum
Working pattern: 40 hours per week, Monday - FridayYou will be... Relationship Management
• Develop and sustain good working relationships with the client at the relevant site.
• First point of reference for all onsite client comments and concerns and take any necessary action, working together with ROM.
• Actively gain customer feedback and to use the information to improve the offering at any given business. Managing/Developing a Team
• Ensure all staff carry out tasks in accordance with company health, hygiene, quality and safety standards as set out in the appropriate CH&CO manual.
• Provide effective day-to-day performance management to all Front of House staff at the site.
• Provide induction, initial skills and on the job training for all Front of House staff to ensure the service is delivered in line with client expectations and CH&CO standards.
• Report staff absence, timekeeping and sickness where necessary provide the information to the relevant department/online portal in CH&CO.
• Provide feedback and coaching to any member of staff ensuring that all team members are aware of CH&CO standards and requirements and carry out their jobs to the best of their ability in a timely and efficient manner. Sales
• Working with the ROM to maximise sales at the relevant site
• To represent the relevant site as necessary at meetings within CH&COWhat's in it for you?
Working with Gather & Gather has its perks! People are at the heart of everything we do, so we've developed a range of benefits and development opportunities to keep you content.
- Great operational training and development
- Personal Development and Training opportunities – We are passionate about our team growing with us.
- Life assurance scheme
- Pension scheme
- Private medical
- Eye care
- A great wellbeing strategy – including access to our Employee Assistance Programme, salary finance
- Family friendly support
- Regular social events and communication with our leaders
- A holiday purchase scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Volunteering days
- Professional subscriptions
- Recognition schemes and people awards
- Long service awards
- Access to some great high street discount vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Whilst working on the Sky contract there are also these additional benefits:
- Free Sky TV package
- Sky discounted broadband and phone rental
- Daily meal allowance
- Flu vaccine vouchers
- Safe working environment @ Sky - Clear signage, social distancing procedures
- Secondment /Fixed Term contract roles within Sky
- Reward & Recognition Bonus/Vouchers/Hampers
- Your Space Day
- Happy Holidays – a gift from Sky Spaces team
We help our clients maximise the potential of food in the workplace.
Great food in the workplace isn't simply about fuel.
It's about increasing productivity and improving performance; it's about happy motivated people and inspiring environments.
We believe that at the start of every great food and drink experience is a thoroughly mapped and well-designed customer journey. The mapping process starts with the big stuff, who will be using the space, why and when will they be using it and what do we want them to feel about it.
We have a range of vacancies to suit all skill levels, so if you are passionate about coffee, food and people we want to hear from you!
- Gather & Gather
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert