General Manager *New Centre Opening* - Merry Hill - Dudley
- Hollywood Bowl Group
- Wolverhampton, West Midlands
- Up to £45,000 per annum plus great benefits & a competitive bonus scheme
- Closing date
- 14 Apr 2023
About The Role
Are you an effective General Manager looking for a highly autonomous role, with the power to really shape and influence the business?
Are you looking for an employer that will heavily invest in you, and provide copious opportunities to develop your career further?
Are you looking for a business that is financially stable and has very exciting growth plans?
If so, then look no further!
Join Hollywood Bowl Group as a General Manager, in return you’ll get:
- 15% annual bonus with the opportunity to earn an outperformance bonus, where we will give you a share of your centre profit above your target – paid half yearly
- 50% off food when you are working
- Optional pension plan
- Earn additional days holiday with length of service up to five days
- One in four weekends off
- Ongoing training and development
- Free games vouchers every month
- 30% discount off food and drink for you and up to five friends
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) for you and your family
- Opportunity to join our healthcare cash plan
- Financial long service awards
- A £15 donation to Barnardo’s when you complete your induction
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption, and shared parental leave benefits
As a General Manager for Hollywood Bowl Group, you will be responsible for running one of our busy centres. You will create a safe, fun, and vibrant environment for your team and customers.
You will enjoy the freedom to make a real impact driving the financial and commercial performance of your business, across all four revenue streams; the bar, diner, amusements and bowling. You will be fully accountable for delivering all areas of your budget and KPIs, driving the profit performance of your centre and have the opportunity to share in the success.
Within our fast-paced, dynamic world, General Managers coach, lead, motivate and inspire team to deliver outstanding service that delights our customers and keeps them coming back for more.
To be successful you should have:
- Experience as a hands-on General Manager ideally within the leisure, hospitality, or retail industry
- A relentless approach to delivering the best operational standards in the industry
- Evidence of optimising sales and performance of a business unit
- A passion for people, with evidence of coaching, developing, and progressing your team
- An empathetic and compassionate approach
- Resilience, flexibility, and adaptability, to fit in with our fast-paced environment
- Willingness to work nights and weekends
Hollywood Bowl Group has a passion for bringing families and friends together for affordable fun and healthy competition.
Following our listing on the main stock market in 2016 we became Hollywood Bowl Group, seeking out the perfect locations for our bowling and golf centres nationwide. We formed our customer proposition, built on real feedback, and went from strength to strength with our in-centre game technology and online scoring systems.
Now with 69 centres across the UK, and an exciting new mini-golf brand, Puttstars, added to the portfolio, we’re proud to be ambitious market leaders in experiential family entertainment.
We continue to expand our estate and look for profitable opportunities to grow, with an average of three new sites opening each year.
At Hollywood Bowl Group, we value diversity and inclusion, and we’re committed to creating a working environment that promotes equal opportunities. Individual differences and the contributions of all employees are recognised and valued and we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company.
Bowling. Mini golf. Arcades and more. People across the UK come to us to celebrate their special days and enjoy their time off. If you can make every experience memorable for them and fun for you, this is the place to be.
So, what’s it like to be part of the Hollywood Bowl Group? In three words: supported, family, fun. From our Team Members to Managers, everyone can thrive off of each other every single day. Working together to motivate, progress and make the best possible experience for our people and our customers.
Our amazing teams are at the heart of our business, ensuring that through impeccable service, knowledge and a high-energy approach, our customer experience is the best it can be. However, our dedication doesn’t stop there. We are as passionate about our employees as we are about our customers. We build our teams with the most energetic and engaging individuals who share our values and are proud to be part of our culture. In return, we provide them with a fun and supportive environment with opportunities to develop a fulfilling and rewarding career.
Are you ready? Lets roll…
- Hollywood Bowl Group
- 01442 952 510
Focus 31, West Wing
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert