Personal Trainer - Flexible Charge - Bromsgrove
- David Lloyd Clubs
- Bromsgrove, Worcestershire
- 26,000 OTE + Benefits
- Closing date
- 14 Apr 2023
- Fitness jobs, Fitness Instructor, Personal Trainer, Sports jobs, Sports Coach
- Job Type
- Full Time
Would you like to join the largest Health and fitness operator in Europe where YOU choose your Personal Training price point, have a personal development plan and centralised marketing to help you grow your client base?
A career with David Lloyd Clubs as a Personal Trainer is hugely rewarding. We like to think we have the best environment, the best equipment and the best people. Alongside this we give you the tools and opportunity to grow and develop, advance, and progress through our internal training programmes.
So, what do you get from us?
Alongside a personal training model, as a member of our gym team, you will enjoy a great range of benefits including:50% net revenue and £5 on top when you get to 15th session. Full club membership for you and another family member / friend. Holiday pay 50% off food and drink Opportunity to train and develop in sports massage qualifications and Level 4 advanced nutrition courses. Personal Trainer Journey to support you to become successful Access to 400+ on line CPD training courses 2 Day David Lloyd Personal Trainer Training Course Quality Uniform provided Opportunity to teach Group Ex Classes What do we need from you? • Health & Fitness Coach – Level 2 REPs or CIMSPA recognised qualification.
• Personal Trainer – Level 3 REPs or CIMSPA recognised qualification
• Genuine passion for fitness.
• You will strive to always give great service and exceed expectations.
• Have strong engagement, good communication and active listening skills.
• Be a coach and motivator with the flexibility to recognise every client individuality.
• Possess Resilience, Dynamism and be results driven.
• Thorough organisational skills to ensure effective diary management and record keeping.
• Be a great team player and happy to share knowledge and best practice.
We believe any age is the right age, so whether you are looking to kick start your career with us for the first time or if you are now retired and looking to stay active to inspire others; we would love to hear from you. You bring the passion. We bring the purpose. We’re more than a Club. We’re a community. Be a part of it.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert